Moving Jobs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moving Jobs

Post by Paul RT on Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:53 am

I dreamt that I was beating my business competitor in industry ratings, and crash tackled my business counterpart into a culvert, proving I was skilled and effective.
I was then packing and getting into my motorbike gear before heading off into the rain. Some of the clothing included a woollen vest with leather outer material, and rainproof trousers. By way of background, I have been successfully competing in my work role for the past two years, and have recently stood down from my role as Church Secretary.
I think the meaning is that I am moving into a new professional role, and this is confirmation that the steps I’m taking are positive ones.

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moving Jobs

Post by Paul RT on Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:47 am

I was since given a passage – Ezekiel 53 (which doesn’t exist – the Book ends at Ch 48). I thumbed through this book and my eyes were drawn to Ezekiel 3:26 which says: “26 I will make your tongue stick to the roof of your mouth so that you will be silent and unable to rebuke them, though they are a rebellious house.”
I was then given a scripture from Daniel 1:17-18
“17 To these four young men God gave knowledge and understanding of all kinds of literature and learning. And Daniel could understand visions and dreams of all kinds.
18 At the end of the time set by the king to bring them in, the chief official presented them to Nebuchadnezzar. 19 The king talked with them, and he found none equal to Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael and Azariah; so they entered the king's service. 20 In every matter of wisdom and understanding about which the king questioned them, he found them ten times better than all the magicians and enchanters in his whole kingdom."
I think the meaning of these passages confirmed that I have been given the gift of interpreting dreams. I've got to say that I didn't expect this, and dreams and hearing from God is all really new to me, nor have I sought this

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:09 pm

I believe the meaning of this dream was that I was about to change jobs (this happened in July this year).
The new job appears to be going well, and the company is doing very well compared to its competitors in the local area.
I believe was a way of God encouraging me that He had my professional career under control

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top