Migrating Birds in the Country Club

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by carolstropicals on Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:49 pm

I was in a large room sitting at the end of a very long table which was covered with a ong large crisp white table cloth. The room felt classy. It was as it I was in a cooking class - in front of me was a very small fully cooked brown bird (quail or dove). It was sitting in the center of a 12" white plate. Each student had a fully cooked brown bird on their plate. I was sitting on the east side of the table in the last seat.
Suddenly, someone stole my small bird.
I said to myself "Well, I can't take this cooking class because my bird has been stolen. I believe I felt rather sad.
I turned around to face behind me and there was a demarkation line of 2 separate events - one being the side I was on with the cooking class and the other being a side full of mostly older people in reclining chairs. They were all in wonderment as the looked out this huge window they were facing. Out the window were flocks of birds migrating. I stared at them and said "Oh well, I guess I will have to go over there with them since the cooking class is spoiled. The ceilings in the huge room were 20 feet or higher. The room was classy as a country club.
I have asked the Lord for interpretation. I believe He said the birds were the focus of this dream. One dead and the others alive.
Thank you in advance.

carolstropicals

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Migrating Birds in the Country Club

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:33 pm

I'm not an interpreter, but do you see any parallels between this dream and your church? or other areas of your life?... any clear contrasts?

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by carolstropicals on Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:12 am

Contrast is a good word because there is the other side - that is the older side where you just watch while the active side seems to be dead - the dead brown bird.
Thanks for the question. Carol

carolstropicals

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Migrating Birds in the Country Club

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top