Women stealing from me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Women stealing from me

Post by Genevieve on Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:12 am

Hello Everyone.

I had these two similar dreams, one night after the other. They both have an unknown woman stealing from me which is a little concerning.

Dream 1: My husband and I go to a restaurant. I notice a woman there, sitting on her own. Afterwards we go back to the car and see that it has been broken into and my husbands lap top has been stolen. I somehow know it was the woman from the restaurant.

Time goes back and we are entering the restaurant again. I see the woman there again and walk out immediately. I see someone I know and it turns out they know her too. I tell them she is going to steal my husbands laptop. They are surprised and say it is not like her but that they also know she is struggling to survive.

Dream 2: I am standing in our old house looking out at the garden. I notice a strange woman walking in it. I keep watching her because she looks and moves suspiciously. She stands by a tree for quite a while and then she slowly starts to make her way across the lawn to leave. I am suddenly aware that she has stolen jewellery from me although I did not see her take anything and she was nowhere near my things. I confront her and she hands over 7 or 8 necklaces of various colours. One is a silver necklace I actually own and the others are all beaded.

Both times I am aware of the theft and can get my things back, but dreaming the same sort of thing twice shook me a little.

Any ideas welcome :)

Genevieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Women stealing from me

Post by Daisy on Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:06 pm

Hi Genevieve~ I LOVE that you were able to catch the thief and you could recover all! Is there anything at all that is going on in your waking life, that sort of has the same feel to it at all? For instance, is there anything draining (stealing) your energy by chance? Is anything making you feel taken advantage of at all? Was there fear, anger, or any other feeling present in either dream? I LOVE that you were so in tune to your discernment, and that you were not afraid to confront the situation! This shows no matter what this dream is about, God will reveal it to you, and you shall recover all!

1 Samuel 30:19
And there was nothing lacking to them, neither small nor great, neither sons nor daughters, neither spoil, nor any thing that they had taken to them: David recovered all.

Plz Know these r just my thoughts, anything that doesn't fit...plz toss it.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top