Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jasmine

I want to talk to a potential friend

Okay, there's this person i want to get to know, but for the past week he hasn't signed onto Facebook or taken the bus. I know he's the type of guy to study and he plays soccer, too. However, I'm eager. Please pray he logs onto Facebook and picks up his phone when my friend calls. I want to talk to him.

Jasmine, whatever you are eager to know concerning anything, I believe God has poured his knowledge by the holyspirit. You will see whatever you want to see and know plainly. I have a feeling something will happen after 3 days. I shall pray about this case Jasmine. philipians 4:6-7

Thank you Lord!!!!!!! He logged onto Facebook and we chatted. I am so happy!

YAY! I don't know. It kinda annoys me. He spends most of his time off of the internet and he doesn't have a cell phone still. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay! Ok now. Let's pray he gets on again or my friend Ashley and I can call him and he picks up. Also you should have seen me when I realized he logged on. I was screaming and shaking so much my laptop almost feel. My sister had to hold it. rofl

Yea. My friend and I are getting worried about Jason (the potential friend). He hasn't signed onto fb and he hasn't been on the bus. Please pray.

He's still alive. Praise the Lord. He's just got the chicken pox. He said he might go online Sunday. I am so happy. I did a happy dance when I found out!!!!!!!!!!

He didn't get online. Please pray I have the patience to deal with this boy.

Me too. At least he doesn't have the chicken pox anymore. Please pray that he recovers. Prau also.that my friend and I can speak with him soon. Thx

He's feeling better! He got on Facebook today! But we couldn't talk much.