DREAM ABOUT A FRIEND OF MINES HUSBAND

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DREAM ABOUT A FRIEND OF MINES HUSBAND

Post by Daisy on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:50 pm

I had a dream about a friend of mines husband. He was a pastor in our church irl and has started to answer the apostolic call to bring the word of God abroad...I am wondering if this is a dream I am suppose to tell him about for a confirmation for him, or if this is a dream for me to invite my cousins to an speaking event I know he is having in a few weeks. I am praying on this right now. Any thoughts and comments appreciated...

I had a dream this man of God was preaching to a bunch of people...I was also in the crowd. We were all in bleachers outside, like you would see at a football game. My Aunt and Great Aunt were there with us...then in the middle of service somehow they left and were no longer a part of this service. I had my two younger aged young adult cousins with me. IRL these two cousins are very precious in the Lord, they have yet though to experience the POWER of God and His Holy Spirit. They were raised in a very traditional church, but somehow have kept such purity in their walks with the Lord. The dream was powerful, and the message that this man was preaching/teaching on was on the power of the Holy Spirit! I was not uncomfortable for my cousins, as I could feel that they were ready for a new level in God and their walks with Him. I could feel the ANOINTING so STRONGLY!!! I think my Aunts leaving this service was meaning that they were not open to this in their walks with the Lord, but even though they didn't want to go to this place with the Lord, that the next generation was WANTING MORE!!! IRL they BOTH are very traditional in their faith, and do NOT believe in the power of the Holy Spirit for the believer in this day.

So I am tossed between inviting these cousins to an event that I know will be taking place or sharing with this man of God these things about this dream of him preaching to this diverse group and sharing that I believe he will be anointed to preach/teach a body of young believers that come from different denominations...that even though some of the generations before them didn't want the POWER of the Holy Spirit for their everyday lives, this next generation that God is raising up is going to go ALL the way in Him! I'm wondering if this will be a confirmation to him of sorts, maybe something God already spoke to him...or something that God is getting ready to present him with.

If I am suppose to literally bring my cousins to this event coming up in a few weeks, one of them would have to happen to be visiting from Florida, and the other thing that would have to work out is that my husbands work schedule would have to comply along with my other cousins work schedule. I guess time will tell...would love to hear any thoughts/confirmations....

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DREAM ABOUT A FRIEND OF MINES HUSBAND

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:13 pm

Hiya, Daisy -

The dream seemed to me to have that "New Wine, Old/New Wineskin" feel to it. I'm not sure about it's literal application for your cousins; but, as you already said, there's certain things that would have to work out if that were to be the case...and, if they did, that'd be your confirmation, no? :)

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:56 pm

Thanks Mark! :hooray: Yes I agree! Wanted any added input if I happen to be missing anything as well....

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top