I cannot seem to get it right.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I cannot seem to get it right.

Post by steadygaze on Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:28 am

Dream

My friend I were going to spend the day together and we were going to go to a fun and beautiful elegant place. My friend planned where we would go.. On the way to this place there were orchards we had to drive through, and it was so beautiful because there was fresh beautiful abundant fruit on the trees in this orchard, We had to drive through the orchard to get to the restaurant we were to eat at. On the way as we are driving through the orchards I kept messing up and we had to pull over and I felt like my friend was getting irritated with me and upset with me. I felt like I could do nothing right and that I was a failure.So we finally get to the restaurant and it was beautiful and upper class like and as we sit down they bring us water or something I spill the water and I get really mad at myself and upset with myself and feel like I can't get nothing right. It was the last straw for me.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I cannot seem to get it right.

Post by Deborah on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:27 pm

Do you fight inferiority in real life?

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:51 pm

No not really...

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:12 pm

I feel like my family treats me like i am a failure and everything I do never makes them happy.I am heading to India next week with a team and everything has gone wrong. My friend killed herself, my cousin died suddenly who I was very close to, and my aunt goes off on me, and my car keeps having one problem after another,one of my best friends is kind of on me about stuff, My other best friend just always seems to only care about herself and wants me to always be there for her when I am emotionally a wreck.I feel like my head is spinning my heart hurts and just nothing is going right. So I think this dream is about how I am feeling with everything right now. I leave for India next week and just have been so overwhelmed with everything.

Anyway thanks

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:47 pm

Steadygaze -

I cannot even imagine what it must be like to be in your shoes. I have prayed for you that God would give you some peace.

I only wanted to say, in regards to your dream...please don't forget where it is that you are going - the place in the dream seemed rather wonderful.

I may be wrong, but isn't it a missions-trip that you are taking to India?

I pray that you would be able to keep your eyes on the good purpose for your trip and not be overcome with those same "last straw" feelings you had in the dream.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:47 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum