bit in hand by mosquito & woke up? Desperate & scared - please help.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bit in hand by mosquito & woke up? Desperate & scared - please help.

Post by terrimh on Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:36 am

Dream 1. I was getting bit on my right palm by a mosquito. I slapped my hand and woke up. Literally woke up slapping my hand. A few nights ago.

Dream 2. Last night I was being dropped in the middle of the ocean along w/ my husband. There were hundreds of little turtles in the water. He went in first and as soon as i landed in the water one of the turtles bit my hand. It was scary. End dream - I woke up.

I've just started dreaming this month - never really did before. I believe my husband is in a real hot mess w/ some dangerous people. He just said he had an encounter w/ God two nitghts ago. But today I learned he's in some big trouble. Could these be telling me something to come???? Please help, desperate & Scared. I've been praying for him and about these dreams but just not sure.

terrimh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: bit in hand by mosquito & woke up? Desperate & scared - please help.

Post by Daisy on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:52 pm

I am not certain on the dreams Terrimh...but I will be certain to be praying for you. If anything, sometimes God gives us dreams to call us to prayer. I pray that God would surround you and your family with such protection! I pray that God would make a way of escape for your husband to get out of this mess...and on the right road with God! praying Please keep me posted on how things turn out and feel free to private message me with any updates you need me to pray on! I am so thankful that NO weapon formed against you and your family will prosper!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top