baby sister

View previous topic View next topic Go down

baby sister

Post by unfailing_love on Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:15 am

Yesterday i had a really long alone time with God and was praying for revelation and guidance in certain areas of my life. that night i had a dream that I had a baby sister who I loved so much and kept kissing her and cuddling her. the strange thing is that she looks just like i did when i was a baby and had gold jewellery with my name on it, meaning they were probably mine when i was a baby and i commented on this in the dream.
is there any reason why the baby wasn't mine, but my mothers?

unfailing_love

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: baby sister

Post by Daisy on Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:50 pm

Hi unfailing love~ Sometimes babies can represent ministries, or things that require a lot of attention or time. Even thought the baby wasn't yours in the dream, were you helping take care of the baby at all? Seemed like you were nurturing (kissing/cuddling/loving on her). Is there something you have been nurturing lately? These r just my thoughts, please pray on this and see what the Lord speaks to you...and toss whatever doesn't fit please.

I will give you a link that mia wrote on babies..maybe this could help you figure out what this dream means. Hope this helps your discernment...

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t8466-common-themes-baby

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ccov on Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:58 am

Just a few thoughts...

Because you said that the baby was your mother's, looks the way you did when you were that age, and that it was wearing jewelry with your name on it, I get the impression that the baby that you're holding is you. Was the guidance and revelation you were seeking about something new in your life (I'm thinking something along the lines of self growth or a new attitude on life). It's great that you were really loving the baby too.

This is such a wonderful dream! Even if what I've written doesn't resonate with you, I know that this dream is speaking only of good things!

ccov

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:05 am

ccov wrote:
Because you said that the baby was your mother's, looks the way you did when you were that age, and that it was wearing jewelry with your name on it, I get the impression that the baby that you're holding is you.
I had a similar thought on this too...I wondered if this was a possibility too. I didn't know how to put it into words though. Unfailinglove...plz pray on these things..if anything I have said doesnt fit, plz just toss it...I pray God will reveal its full meaning to you soon. It does seem like a happy and good dream to me too! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:10 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top