three tornadoes and water

View previous topic View next topic Go down

three tornadoes and water

Post by prettygranny5 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:19 pm

I dram i was driving on a highway with water on each side and there were three black tornadoes spinning and moving ,, two on my left and one on my right. I kept driving even though i seen them they were still a distance away. I passed one then another and when i got to the third one i dram my dad who lives with my brother, i wanted him to come live with me because he is getting older in age and he said no. Then the tornado near him turned white and calmed down. When i woke up i felt in my heart that i need to spend more time with my dad. My mom passed on to glory 3 years ago.

I would appreciate if anyone hears from the Lord about this.

Thank you and God Bless!

prettygranny5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: three tornadoes and water

Post by Daisy on Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:02 pm

Hi pretty granny5~I just wanted to ask a question or two. On the road you were traveling, were there any feelings towards the tornadoes you passed? Fear, sadness? In your waking life, you mentioned your mom went on to be with the Lord not long ago. I'm so sorry to hear that, I'm sure that must have been so hard. Was there anyone else that passed on since then?

I am going to give you a link to one of mia's teachings on tornadoes..

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t8477-common-themes-tornados

These r just my thoughts please toss what doesnt fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by prettygranny5 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:26 pm

My mom passed in Dec 2008, My oldest Son passed in Jan 2006, as for the tornado dream while i was traveling the highway there was no rain, no wind over me. I could see clearly and i was determined to keep driving. The tornadoes, two on the left and one on the right were black and spining side to side but didnt come near me. There were in the horizon. Thank you for the link on tornadoes i just read it.

prettygranny5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:16 pm

Im SO sorry to hear about your losses. This must have been so difficult to deal with. i\\'m sorry I cant help but notice, that you said that you didn't let these things slow you down...you kept going strong. Do you think these tornadoes symbolize these losses at all?

No problem about the link! Im happy to help. This place is so wonderful, I LOVE all the teachings Mia has available...they help so much! Its nice to meet you on this site... :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top