Please pray for me and my family for protection

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please pray for me and my family for protection

Post by prettygranny5 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:08 pm

I am the Mother of 4 sons, three are grown and one teenager. My oldest son who is battling drug addiction got into a fight with a guy a few months ago and now there are people stalking us. I serve the Lord and have been for years now. I pray Psalms 91 and 23 every morning and night and i plead the blood of Jesus all over our family and house. My son doesnt live with me he lives in another city yet they come by my house every day following my family members. I let the police know but nothing has been done.they also park around my neighborhood just watching my house different times of the day. Im praying the neighbors will call the police to report supicious people. I know the Lord loves me and i have a strong covenant with him..i need intercessors to agree with me for the Lord to save these people and that they leave my family alone.

prettygranny5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please pray for me and my family for protection

Post by Cholette on Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:38 pm

Those tormenting and harrassing demons WILL leave ALL of you alone in JESUS NAME!!! Interceding...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:01 pm

praying

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:48 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top