water flooding a basement

View previous topic View next topic Go down

water flooding a basement

Post by YoursInHealth on Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:50 pm

Hello to all, could someone plz tell me what this dream mean... I dreamed I seen water flooding a basement of an old man and woman. They stood outside their door with alot of bags, for they were the parents of a guy who likes me. The bag was full of clothes and stuff. As me and the guy that liked me approached his parents. His mother hugged me and I felt it in real life and she said to me, " your womb is blessed " and she was happy with joy. Bcus she knew soon she would have grand children soon.... What does this dream mean for Ive been single for almost 3 years????

YoursInHealth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: water flooding a basement

Post by Daisy on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:13 pm

Hi yoursinhealth! I am only a fellow member, not an interpreter. So please throw out ANYTHING that doesn't sit well for you. I have a couple questions for you...
1. Was there any specific feelings in the dream (ie frustration, fear, excitement etc.)
2. What are your feelings for this guy in real life (irl)? Are you interested in him too?
3. Is there anything specific going on in your waking life right now that may connect to this dream somehow?

These are my thoughts from your posting so far...a basement can represent hidden or childhood things. Does this man come with a lot of hurts from the past?? The bags full of clothing and stuff makes me wonder if this man or his family comes with a lot of baggage? Are you skeptical of this irl??? Do they seem desperate to marry him off or to have grand kids at all in real life?? Just my first initial thoughts...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:24 pm

YoursInHealth wrote:I dreamed I seen water flooding a basement of an old man and woman. They stood outside their door with alot of bags, for they were the parents of a guy who likes me.

Im assuming that this is a guy who likes you in real life. Is that correct??? After re-reading your dream, I wasn't sure if you knew this man already or not in your waking life.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ccov on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:41 pm

Let me preface what I'm about to say. I'm not an interpreter and these are just my thoughts. If it doesn't fit, please disregard.

You've mentioned that you are single for 3 years, but maybe the Lord is turning that around for you. After reading your dream, I got the image of an expectant mother who's water has just broken and everyone is excited and getting the bags ready to go to the hospital. Did you feel a happiness or peace after this dream?

ccov

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:14 am

ccov~Wow what an awesome perspective!!! I would have never thought of this, and this might also make sense to YoursInHealth!!! This is an amazing way to see this...

YoursInHealth~please pray on the things that we have posted, and receive what God reveals to you, and toss what doesn't fit for you in your heart and your situation. Hopefully two different perspectives doesn't bring confusion to you. Please know that I am not an interpreter...I know our dreams cannot fit into a cookie cutter interpretation, and the dreamer itself is the best one to know what the dream is intended to mean more than anything. Your heart will jump, or bear witness to the right thing for your individual situation. Please pray on what we have said and go with what your heart feels....

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ccov on Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:34 pm

Daisy wrote:ccov~Wow what an awesome perspective!!! I would have never thought of this, and this might also make sense to YoursInHealth!!! This is an amazing way to see this...

I have no idea where that thought came from... which is why I was hesitant to post it, but something told me to post it and let YoursInHealth choose to accept or reject it. I hope that wasn't the wrong decision.

Daisy wrote:YoursInHealth~please pray on the things that we have posted, and receive what God reveals to you, and toss what doesn't fit for you in your heart and your situation. Hopefully two different perspectives doesn't bring confusion to you. Please know that I am not an interpreter...I know our dreams cannot fit into a cookie cutter interpretation, and the dreamer itself is the best one to know what the dream is intended to mean more than anything. Your heart will jump, or bear witness to the right thing for your individual situation. Please pray on what we have said and go with what your heart feels....

Thank you so much for posting this Daisy. I completely agree with everything you said... YoursInHealth, please pray and receive what GOD reveals to you, which may well be something that our two different perspectives did not think of.

ccov

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:44 am

ccov wrote:

I have no idea where that thought came from... which is why I was hesitant to post it, but something told me to post it and let YoursInHealth choose to accept or reject it. I hope that wasn't the wrong decision.

I hope my last post didn't make you doubt your post. I agree that yourinhealth should have the opportunity to accept or reject this post...I LOVED your perspective. I didn't want my post to confuse anyone at all...thats why I just wanted to be clear that I do not claim to be an interpreter, and that my posting was just my thoughts not an actual Holy Spirit Interperatation. People that have been here a while know how it goes around here...but with YoursInHealth being a newer member, I didn't want MY interp to bring confusion.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by YoursInHealth on Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:39 pm

Thank you ladies for your quick response. Yes, I am a believer and God speaks to me daily. Lately I've been so busy that I can't interpret what He's been saying to me so yeah I need to go back and pray more. To answer your questions to the 3 questions that were asked... first question, concerning the old couple because of the water and the bag outside your door. Second answer, I don't know the guy well for he's a friend of a friend who has made comments about liking me to him. Third answer is no, I've been shown he's been adopted when he was a baby and going through other trials in his life. Thank You all once again. LOVE YOU IN THE LORD ALWAYS. FEEL FREE TO SPEAK YOUR MIND TO ME, FOR NOTHING WILL OFFEND ME ;)

YoursInHealth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by YoursInHealth on Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:43 pm

The Holy Spirit has blessed me with several gifts and most of my visions and dreams have came to pass. happy dance Thank God for accruacy because it is He who ggive it. PRAISE BE TO GOD!!!!

YoursInHealth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by YoursInHealth on Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:57 pm

Thank you Daisy and ccov for your words...I felt peace when the dream was over happy dance

YoursInHealth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by YoursInHealth on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:04 pm

Dream revealed. happy dance

YoursInHealth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:08 pm

Please reveal, please reveal!!! :hooray: Daph\\'s Dreams

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by YoursInHealth on Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:22 pm

LOL heyyyy Daisy!!! "Water flooding the basement of the old man and woman" is this couple at my church who've been attacked by the Enemy's word/spirit which will cause them to wanna change churches... "the guy who likes me and the bags and stuff" was the guy that likes me and all of his problems (court stuff he has going on and other life stuff.... "womb blessed and Grandchildren " means I will inherit a blessing happy dance

YoursInHealth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:49 pm

Awesome Yoursinhealth!!! woo hoo

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:25 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top