Strange marriage dream one "night"+strange baby the next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strange marriage dream one "night"+strange baby the next

Post by joytotheworld on Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:41 pm

Hello, and thanks for reading!

Firstly, I'm a female in my mid-twenties, unmarried without any prospects.

Okay, so I put night in quotations because I work nights and sleep in the day, so that's neither here nor there, lol.

Anyway, a night ago I had a somewhat disturbing dream I was getting married. It was disturbing because I was having some doubts, but everyone was kind of ignoring me and excited about the wedding. I remember feeling as though my heart wasn't totally in it even though I thought I would be happy. For some reason the guy was like some representation of a friend in a college ministry I had a slight crush on. It was short-lived, and now that I think of it I was more enamored of a Christian guy than anything probably. I see him as a brother now, he's happily married now with a beautiful baby boy, making this even weirder.

Today I had a dream I was pregnant and in the dream my water had already broke (my water didn't break in the dream, nor was I wet or anything like that, but I was a point where my stomach was slightly deflated and there was the outline of the baby already). I was very nervous and had the baby, and she was a girl :). The weird thing was she wasn't quite a baby long, more like a toddler for most of the dream or something, she seemed to grow quickly. It made me sad I couldn't cradle her and everything though I still took care of her. She was pleasant and well-mannered, but I felt as she took to others really quickly.

I wish I could remember about these dreams, they were short and they faded from memory quicker than usual. I feel a sense of urgency with these as well, especially since I had them back to back.

Thanks! Your comments are well appreciated :).

God bless,
jttw

joytotheworld

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange marriage dream one "night"+strange baby the next

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:08 pm

Greetings and Welcome from a fellow 3rd shifter -

I had a whole response typed out, and got an error when I submitted it! :) So, I'll just ask a few questions: Is there a new commitment in your life where your emotions (and those of others around you) mirror those in the dream? Are others excited about something your heart isn't completely given to?

Just a question to get started.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joytotheworld on Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:12 am

Mark, thank you for replying!

Actually yes, I recently started a new job that sparks a wow factor in some, but for me it's difficult to want to even be there. Why I didn't think of this before is beyond me. Are you saying both dreams are say the same thing?

I have an inkling there's more to the dreams. Last time I had prophetic dreams in succession big things happenend.

God bless!
~jttw

joytotheworld

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:05 pm

joytotheworld wrote: Last time I had prophetic dreams in succession big things happenend.

Interesting! The birth of something new could certainly be a big thing!

I can't say for certain that the 2nd dream is related to the 1st, though that could be the case. If you're on the verge of starting something new at your job, then it may be related. Whatever the new thing is, take note of how it developed in the dream and how you felt about it: It would seem that you'll jump past the infancy stages and right into a phase where there's involvment with others. Can you identify such a thing where you might feel sad if you missed out on its early development and found that it had matured more quickly than expected? Actually, you may not feel this way now, but you might recognize what the dream spoke of when you find yourself involved in it...

Just a few more thoughts. It'd be interesting to hear how the dream manifests in your life.

Take care,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joytotheworld on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:18 pm

No, I'm not starting anything new on the job. You're probably right, I have a feeling the second may be realized when I find myself involved in it. There's a lot I'd like to do, but the job is fading from the big picture in a lot of ways.

joytotheworld

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top