Earthquake while in train

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Earthquake while in train

Post by glry2god77720 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:42 am

Hi Mia I wondered if you could help me with a dream i had last night.

I was in a train with some other people. My pastor was there. The train began to rock really hard and I heard my pastor say is that an earthquake. I thought we were going to come off the track but we didn't. I remember I wanted to get off the train but my pastor wanted to make sure everything was alright and the train had stopped rocking. Then i got woke up.

Thank you for insight.

Blessings,
Ruth

glry2god77720

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Earthquake while in train

Post by MaMa on Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:23 am

so was the train moving and going to some where? i had some train dreams before. if the train is moving it usually means the work of the holy spirit. the holly spirit is bringing you guys going through some amazing work. the earthquake might be the attack from the evil one.
but if the train isn't moving it can mean a training for you guys. the dream may be telling you that you and those people in the train are going through some spiritual training. the earthquake might still be the attack from the evil one. i don't know whether this is right. but this is my own experience. pray and ask God to help you understand the dream.

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:01 pm

Hello, Ruth -

My thoughts are similar to MaMa's. I look at a train as God's plan, because a train is both powerful (when compared to other modes of transit) and has a path to a destination that cannot be steered away from. I also think that your pastor represents the Lord in this dream.

Whether you're experiencing some shaking in your life right now, or if it's for a future time, be encouraged that even when you FEEL like things are coming off the track, as in the dream, God's plan for you will not derail. Stay on board with him!

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top