Loaves of Bread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Loaves of Bread

Post by rosebush on Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:27 pm

This dream had me at the supermarket, not a market from my small town, but one in the city. I was near the corner of the aisles and I was in a wheelchair type seat. Urine had gotten all over the floor, and I was wiping it up with paper towels. A friend named Diane who is a helper was there. She was helping me wipe up the mess.

Next scene I was at some type of shopping mall in the hallway. I had 2 loaves of bread in my shopping basket. One was wheat bread and one was a loaf of white bread. Little children were gathering around my cart. I started with the wheat loaf and passed a piece of bread to a child. I saw his mother was Indian, as from India. All the children looked ethnic. Many children gathered around then, all notably ethnic. One child tried grabbing a loaf out of the bag on his own, but I asked him to wait and I would get one for him. When the wheat loaf was done, I started on the white loaf.

This is the second food/feeding dream I have had this week, with distinguishably ravenous people.

Thank you very much!
Rose

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Loaves of Bread

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:42 pm

Hello, Rose -

My thoughts are that the 2nd half of your dream speaks of what you have to give to others. You may see how the Lord will bring to you those who are hungry for what you have - and from a variety of backgrounds/circumstances.

A couple of the details that are interesting to me were that you had more than one type of bread and the interaction with the grabbing child. While you have one Jesus to share with the world, you may find variety in the way He is revealed through you. As far as the child goes - as people come to you with this hunger, your ability to minister to them is under your control. They won't be able to take without your approval, which should encourage you in that you won't have to worry about being taken advantage of.

These are only my thoughts and not claimed to be an interpretation. Disregard if you don't feel it fits. Be encouraged, though, to minister out of what you have to offer.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:00 am

The name Diane means divine. It may be that you are feeling a bit helpless or restricted in your ability to make a difference for the Lord, but both of these dreams show how you are, and or WILL make a difference. I believe this helper is symbolic for the Divine help you will receive which will enable you to get things done. I agree with Mark on the second half of your dream. I felt the two loaves of bread were two scources that were similar but different, in which you would use to distribute this help towards people who are either physicly hungry, or hungry for God's word. Once the first source is used up, you would go to the second. Funny thought here, but I was thinking of how clever you are to use the wheat bread first because it's healthier for you than white bread. Even though both would taste sweeter than honey in the mouth of a starving child!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top