Odd series of dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Odd series of dreams

Post by ccov on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:26 am

I've been having an odd series of dreams about a future partner/husband. I posted the first one but was cautioned not to look too much into it as far as who the actual person was. In that dream I was with my ex in his house and two kids ran past us playing. The house was dark but there was light shining in.

I don't remember what happened in the second dream but I recall seeing the number 1 several times and 11 once.

The third was more of a vision of me laying down and looking at my very pregnant belly.

The last dream happened last night and was more detailed than any dream I've had in a long time. In the last dream, I was with Mel (an old friend who I haven't seen in years) talking about my ex and our breakup whilst walking in a circular sort of hallway that was all white. We pass by a room that he's in (almost like an assembly with a lot of people there) and I mention to Mel that we probably won't get back together.

As we're walking we pass a little enclave in the hall (about halfway around) and he pops out and surprises me. I get nervous and roller-skate away for a bit of distance, and cry a little. He chases me then I stop and we talk. I ask him how it happened that he came back and he told me that Heather Morris (Brittney from Glee) helped. We skate past her and she smiles and waves from an interior room with lots of glass windows that's like a lost and found area in an airport. At one point I say to him "you Alabama boys..." but I don't know what that was in reference to (but the ex is from Alabama). I want to thank Heather but he put his arms around me and we skate-danced out of the hall room. It was like a happy end of a movie.

He holds the door open for me as we go onto a street and it's night-time. We see a black girl who warns us that we should be careful because we don't know how they are in that town (I'm black and he's white). I tell her that we'll be fine because I live nearby and he's from the country. Then we walk past a boy as we cross the street. He asks us to tell him something about saving the environment like he's begging for money and I don't know what to say so my ex tells him something. A plastic bag goes past us on the street (like in the movie American Beauty) and the boy leaves. We walk further into the neighborhood.... and then I wake up from a phone ringing (Lame-O).

At some point in the dream my former roommate comes to mind (he's from a very rural area) and I mention that I don't live in the basement anymore because it's my brothers turn.

I got the last dream when I asked God what he was trying to tell me and now I'm more confused than ever. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

ccov

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Odd series of dreams

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:19 am

I dont see anything as far as guidence from the Holy Spirit on whether this is who God has for you or not...I do think this is prophetic though and it would be good to hang on to this because you may see some things in it come to pass in the future. God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ccov on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:09 pm

To be honest, I'm beginning to wonder if these dreams are prophetic or just my mind trying to work something out, so it's nice to hear that you think that it's prophetic.

Also, I'm not convinced that it is guiding me to my ex either (the part of the dream when I told my friend that we probably wouldn't get back together was true). Actually, the guy in my dream who I knew was my ex didn't exactly look like him. He looked more like the character Charlie in Mona Lisa Smile (they both wear the same style of glasses).

ccov

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ccov on Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:04 pm

Okay, I just read a post where Mia wrote about using feelings as markers in a manifestation and something just clicked as a possible symbol in my dreams. The numbers 1 and 11 could correspond to the date 11/1 (which is oddly the day that Glee (Brittney) returns). It's a stretch, but I wonder...

ccov

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top