Need help Interp Please! Kind Jewish man dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need help Interp Please! Kind Jewish man dream

Post by Mykah80 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:10 pm

Ok I had this dream last night and its baffeling me!

I drempt I was married to someone I didn't even like. I felt trapped (in real life i'm a single mother never been married) (I live in Australia) So anyways it's like we were so poor but before I married him I had all these options and money etc but once I married him it's like he took the money wasted it. I had no options left in life I felt sooo trapped! It's like when I married him it was the biggest mistake of my life!

Then the scene changed and I found myself with him and my son at the water. We were standing on these floatation devices. It was like a flotation bridge my son and I were standing on one and he was standing on the other but this so called husband was far away from me.

I remember thinking wow how can we be stable right now these bridges are floaties. Some how we were completley stable and watching this huge white seal in the water it was a big as a whale though. My son was next to me and I was distracted by the seal as he popped his head out of the water and the seal was so cute. But when I looked at my son he had gone! I was freaking out! I was crying thinking the seal had taken him into the water etc. After 10 mins I saw him on the land I yelled at him why did you leave without telling me? He said he was sorry I said dont walk off without telling anyone agian I thought you were in the water drowning!!

Then the scene changed to my house I had with my husband I had this food van in my yard that I had before I married this person. I think I sold good food to buisness etc it was like a home buisness I started but it lapsed once I married this person. Then my husband said to me we have to start selling food again because we are broke. I was upset because I had a good thing going before but it was like a past thing i didnt want to dig up past job i wanted to have sometihng new and different and now my husband wanted to take it over and turn it into a fast food van and sell food again.

He talked about selling greasy pizza hot dogs fried food. I was discusted by this and said thats bad food! He said but we can sell it to buisness people they eat that stuff. I said but we know its bad food but yet we are selling it to people thats wrong. I said im having nothing to do with this and he said well I will do it on my own then.

He got in the van and took off and I didnt see him again in the dream. I was then on my driveway laying down in the sun. My son was sitting on a skateboard and for some reason my son looked about 2 years older than he does now I told him to be careful but he veered of and smashed into a wall. Then I laughed at my son and said oh well I told you not too. I was laughing so hard at him then I saw a man walking down the street.

He was tall very slim with a dark brown beard he looked like a Jewish man around the age of 30-35. He was wearing black trousers a black vest and a dark red shirt underneith it. I remember saying that guy looks Jewish.

He stopped when he saw my son had crashed and picked him up and asked him if he was ok. I felt bad and said yea he is fine he just didnt listen to me when i told him to be careful. I had a bit of an attitude at this time as I was drained tired and over it.

So the man came over to me and by this time I was almost laying down on my driveway and so he crouched down next to me and I said ohh your American? I was a bit shocked by this. Then he began to talk to me and I felt so comforted but when I woke up I couldnt rememebr a thing what he said to me! I just remember the conversation went on a while and I felt so comforted by what he was saying and I felt renewed strength in me and I felt happy again.

Because throughout the dream I felt tired frustrated and annoyed and drained and overwhelmed. And afterwards he was like a breath of fresh air.

Then as we were talking my sister came over to me riding a scooter (who in real life lives no where near me) She looked like an angel. Perfect white skin perfect blonde hair perfect eyes she said are you ok are you being harrassed? I winked at her and said nah this man is ok he isnt harrassing me then she left.

I remember saying to the man wow I didnt know you lived here in my street. I also remember saying to myself wow this was all for a reason If I wasnt so frustrated and drained and let my son hurt himself then this man would have never came over and tried to hlep and we would have never had this conversation and I wouldnt feel this good.

I think this man was Jesus tho im not sure why he'd have an american accent. Please help me with a interp!

(In real life I do feel drained overwhelemd and over it at times. Life is hard and tiring and i feel like im getting no where fast Jesus gives me messages sometimes and I share them with people on my blog but I do feel that i've done all that I can in that area I feel ready for new things but dont have a lot of options. In real life im not married and my family lives no where near me. And i have no desire for marriage etc)

Please help with an interp if you can!

Last edited by Mykah80 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Mykah80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need help Interp Please! Kind Jewish man dream

Post by Mykah80 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:12 am

Does anyone have any ideas of an interpretation at all? I know water seals, vans,food driveway all symbolic but i dont know what it is all put together in the context of my dream.

Mykah80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:23 am

Mykah80 wrote:Ok I had this dream last night and its baffeling me!

(In real life I do feel drained overwhelemd and over it at times. Life is hard and tiring and i feel like im getting no where fast Jesus gives me messages sometimes and I share them with people on my blog but I do feel that i've done all that I can in that area I feel ready for new things but dont have a lot of options. In real life im not married and my family lives no where near me. And i have no desire for marriage etc)

Please help with an interp if you can!

Lots of information here but this is what my first thoughts. Also if you do not mind I would like to post my comments in several posts. Sometimes smaller posts are easier to follow then long lengthy ones. Again these are my thoughts and I hope to encourage.

FIRST OFF KNOW THAT GOD IS ON YOUR SIDE AND HE IS PULLING FOR YOU thumbs

Phil4:11Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.

12I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.

13I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

1 Thessalonians 5:18
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Philippians 4:6
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:32 am

Secondly do not let the dream overwhelm you. It seems like the heart of it (again just my thoughts is) that you were better off before you married this man, possibly indicating to you things could be worse and they are not as bad as you think) your son did not drown (kids are sensitive but they also are resilient, meaning life situations do not drown them so to speak when they have a caring and loving parent like you to soften all the punches that the trials of this life can bring, in the end you meant someone (Jesus) who comforted you. His word and His spirit and even His people is where we find refuge.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:38 am

I listened recently to a person who is a very proven, seasoned and practical prophet about 6 signs of a rising warrior. In summary he said learn to wait and celebrate God. Know that every fabric, atom of your your being was design for such a time as this. God can do it and will bring it to pass.

Hopefully your our engaged in some type of fellowship that you find comfort and support in.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:57 am

As far as the seal goes ( I know we are told not to put a hard fast meaning to any one symbol and I agree with it) when I look up the word in one of my dream dictionaries it says seals represents guile or aspects of your personality that lead you astray. Situations that consistently cheat you or lure you in the wrong direction. With it being as big as a whale could indicate letting life's problem appear to be bigger then they really are when we serve a big God. Thus luring your attention and focus from a very big God to life's situations. Even though Goliath was very big, I find it interesting one man could intimidate a whole army of seasoned warriors. Even without God it seems they could have all teamed up and put him down. On the other hand in David's eye his size meant nothing to him. David was a little surprised that this uncircumcised Giant could defile the ARMY OF THE LIVING GOD. Hope this encourages, a little wordy I know.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mykah80 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:50 am

Wow thank you for your replies. :) Yea I was just praying to God about what you said because when I read about being grateful and thing could have been worse that really resonated with me.

Almost 2 yrs ago I broke up with my defacto husband of 4 years he cheated not physically but in other ways and he also did terrible things thats too hard to go into details about but he turned out to be someone completley different than they man I knew. I fetl like fool like I was taken for a ride and I felt like he was just laughing at me and making a fool out of me.

He also started emotionally abusing me and my son towards the end so I was completley emotionally and physically drained. And it took a long time to get over the pain and to fogrive him but I finally was able too.

I moved away and have started a new life studying at university. God put it in my heart to study then confirmed it with me in a dream as well. The first semester was great my son was in public school but this semester my son is now in homeschool and im doing university at home.

My son had many problems at school and it was destroying him and I felt God agian put it in my heart to homeschool him and for me to study at home. I also work part time on top of that.

So its been really hard and Ive been blessed so much by God if it wasnt for my ex leaving me I wouldnt have come back to christ and formed a relationship with Jesus like I have now. So it saved my soul and my sons literally.

So I was happy and over it mostly and about 3 months ago I met someone he was a christian man who seemed to be really great etc. And I started to consider marraige and partnership again etc.

I prayed to God about him and I had a vision when I had my eyes open of his picture tearing in half and God said break the connection with him. So I ddi even though I wasnt sure why entirely God did say though he is involved with sometihng spiritually that will affect me. And I had started to get demonic attacks in my sleep and was wondering why. So I ceased contact and this person persued me a week later making me feel guilty etc and I dont know why I let this person back into my life again.

I guess he made me feel good at the time. But this person had many ideas about the bible I felt was wrong he would say things out of context and send me scriptures and i would say where is that form then read it and its like he would write his own scripture like what he wrote wasnt exactly from the bible it was from him. S oafter about a month I started to have really bad feelings about him and I started to have nightmares and bad dreams about him almost every night and he would say Im under demonic attack and the reason is because God wants us together and the devil dosent. But I wasnt sure.

God gives me dreams and visions and Ive always been clear on what are attacks and what arents but this person in my life it felt liek my mind started getting clided and confused. I started loosing sleep and I almost failed my last uni assignment because of the distraction. I was also distracted from my parenting responsilbities and it was just all wrong.

In the end I ceased contact with this person again even though he wouldnt jsut let me be I had to be rude and mean to him for him to leave me alone! Anyways that was about 2 weeks ago and to be honest I feel like a fool again.

I've been feeling guilty for not listening to God in the first place and sticking to it I feel guilty for not being there for my son and for letting my other responsilibies go. I prayed to God recently what does he want me to do surley there is more. I said to him I cant seem to just relax and be happy with what I have and I dont know why. And today before I posted this I was driving and thinking wow I have a really great life compared to alot of other single mothers out there I live in a great neighbourhood I have money to pay my bills etc Im totally self sufficient I have so much time to spendwith my son and watch him grow I can do anything I want anytime I want im not tied down and yet I feel trapped why.

I started to think im trapping myself by not looking at my life in the way God is looking at it. For not just relaxing and letting go. I feel im here in this situation in my life in a period of rest but im so energetic I just want to go go go and I know that its not what he wants for me right now. I think he is healing me and my son of our past because its been horrible and I think I need to relaise that and let it all go and just be happy with the situation im in now because its for a reason.

So yea thanks for your insight its been helpfl to really get those emotions out to talk about it ad to see what God is saying to me. Im a person that has great insight into other people and hteir issues im always the ont in my family who is the agony aunt of sorts but I have terrible insight at times into my own life lol.

Yea and the whole recent situatio nwith this christian man it has been weighing on my mind every day since I jsut felt I allowed myself to be sucked in and taken in by something that was wrong. Before i met this person I knew that God has someone planned for me but not yet for a reason and some how this person convinced me that he was sent to me by God etc. But in reality he is NOT that person for sure! lol nooo way.. lol. And yea in Gods eyes yes I stuffed up but its not the worlds biggest stuff up and its over now and ive learnt from it and ive repented for it and yea I gotta let it all go and move on.

Wow and this jsut came to me. I saw my son rolling down on a skte board and he hit a wall and he looked bruised and I felt God just say to me its like "rolling with the punches" You gotta rol with the punches but he will be there ti pick us back up and to comfort us and to make sure we are alright even if my attidude is a bit tired and drained he will be there to advise me and my son and be there. The fact I saw my sister as an angel she almost looked liek a spirit in real life she is my best freind and she lives no where near me but she is with me in spirit so thats probably it.

And the water in my dream its liek testing out the waters testing the spirits I did I tested out the water with this person and realised it wasnt good but hte wohle time we were stable we were never going to drown or wernt in danger God was keeping us afloat.

And Food can represent knowledge and this person seemed to have alot of knowledge and insight into what God wants me to do in the future etc but alot of what he said God hadnt shown me its like he twisted what my job is kinda thing So I had good food like wisdom form God and I gave it out at the appropriate time to the right people at that time and this christian man perhaps wanted to take that knowledge and make it into something it was never ment to be. Yea thats probably it. Because he did elaborate with his opinions on things God had shown me and yea it wasnt ment to mean or to be like that.

Also I forgot to add I woke up wit hthis song in my head I hadnt heardfor years. You know that song LORD I LIFT YR NAME ON HIGH.

I had that in my head as I woke form this dream. So that song is all about being grateful and praising God no matter what. I think that I am grateful but there is a blockage inside of me preventing me fomr enjoying my life and being present now and enjoying this transition phase in my life and I think Jesus is removing that blockage and telling me its ok to relax to lay down in the sun etc to enjoy things as he will always be there. And that the recnt situation I found myself in I dodged a bullet there and its ok God is protecting me.

Wow thanks for your help I do feel so much better after this. When I woke up I tried to ignore this dream but it plagued me all day I kept seeing the dream over and over and over again and I knew that it had to mean something and it did.

Mykah80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:06 am

I think the aweful man in your dream represents your ex husband and how the Lord (Jewish man) comforted you after a time of hardship with this man. Sometimes we have dreams of things that have happened in the past. My husband went through a terrible ordeal and he still dreams of it...sometimes it replays in different ways each time but it's saying the same thing. The Bible says "a dream comes when there are many cares." (Ecclesiastes 5:3) IMHO this is part of the healing process. God bless you!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:46 pm

Yes I very much agree with daph. You are making the right choice to stay away from him. The Jewish man's words were comforting and ex husbands seemed to be twisted.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mykah80 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:12 pm

Yea thanks guys It easy to be manipulated by people who clai nto love you etc and it was def God that opened my eyes and protected me. Last night as I ent to sleep I imagined Jesus next to my bed smiling at me comforting me and I feel really peaceful now. I was stressing so much about my life and about al lthese other things and I feel God just wants me to relax not to worry he has shown me im doing the right things on the right path that he wants me to be on its just a time of learning and strenghtening in faith i think. Yea I'll stay away from that new guy I met recently I think he is similar to my ex tho I wasnt officially married ot my ex we did live together for a long time and planned to marry it just never happened because I found out he was a totally different person whoch is always a shock. But yea this new man I think had similar qualities even tho he was a christian and my ex defacto was not i think their attitudes were the same towards themselfves and how their viewd things.

Mykah80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top