Why Shawn Hannity The Conservative Talk Show Host

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why Shawn Hannity The Conservative Talk Show Host

Post by GreatFulServant on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:11 pm

I was talking to Shawn Hannity and we were going to supervise a youth group and he did not think I could make it because Georgetown and Louisville were playing a basketball game. I said no I am not interested in that game, and knew also that there was another big game coming up. We were looking for a place for him to pick me up and take me to the youth group and youth camp on a school bus. Me having one car was creating a problem of how we could connect. He was slightly irritated by this.

A couple of thoughts for some helpful back ground. Even though I played three sports (football basketball and baseball) a number of years ago and played college football. I have made much effort in ignoring them. I have found them to be a hindrance to my walk with the Lord. Even though the Lord uses them quite frequently in dreams to teach me both positive and negative things. Just my back ground and I understand the game, thus making it easier for me to understand symbolism. We do have one car, it is a very nice Cadillac, but have been looking for another vehicle for work, to make things easier for my wife. I can see the sports and the one car as being a hindrance, not sure why Shawn Hannity was in the dream. I have listened to him frequently less and less as time goes by. The youth group and the school bus seems like the Lord is confirming to teach the youth, because they are important players in God's end time army. Shawn Hannity though? Scratch Chin Another question is why Georgetown. This is the second time it has popped up in my dream, the other not related to sports, but going to a gathering for Christians.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Shawn Hannity The Conservative Talk Show Host

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:25 am

Shawn Hannity may represent the Holy Spirit. The name Shawn means "God is Gracious." Shawn may represent the Lords voice in your heart and giving you guidence. Is there something you feel He wants you to do, but it seems like there are other things getting in the way?
Just a thought.
God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:26 am

I think the name meaning is very important and may provide interpretation as well :-D

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:17 pm

daphanie02 wrote: The name Shawn means "God is Gracious."
God bless!

Yes Daph you have hit the nail square on the head. I was looking for that response to confirm what I was thinking. Before I posted it I listened to a prophetic teaching about how if a celebrity shows up in your dream look up the name it may have a significant meaning. I used to think I was to pray for them, which I still do. But that is what I did with Shawn's name and found the same thing you did. So I put this out for confirmation. The game between Georgetown and Louisville represented the big things thus when I said there was a big game coming up. The Lord was exhorting me that it was not really the big things holding me back, since I did show up, yet I need to be more fixed on Him and not even being aware of them, Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled Titus 1:15 . The one car represented, and could also be literal, the little things that are still holding me back. My cry of late has been to humble myself and cry grace and more grace.

1 Peter 5:5
Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.

This grace that comes into our lives is not just a mild pat on the head from God saying bear with it, it will be all right but is powerful and life changing.

Titus 2:10 Not purloining, but shewing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things.

11For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

12Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

Hebrews 12:28
Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:18 pm

daphanie02 wrote:I think the name meaning is very important and may provide interpretation as well :-D

Yes

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:23 pm

I will keep an eye out for Georgetown beings it has showed up of late in this dream, and another of being a place where a revival was taking place. It seems to be on two ends of the spectrum, used one time as a place of revival and a place of hindrance. Right now for Georgetown I can only think of places of towns. That name shows up all over the world Canada, USA, Africa, Australia, etc. I will wait and see how that plays out, the Lord may be setting me up for something totally out of my thinking. scratching chin

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:02 pm

Hey GreatfulServant,

Have you looked up George and Louis? I know they were both kings.

Shan

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:04 pm

Hmmmmm Scratch Chin

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:05 pm

Shan wrote:Hey GreatfulServant,

Have you looked up George and Louis? I know they were both kings.

Shan

Hmmmmm Scratch Chin

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:11 pm

George earth worker
Louis fame and war

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down