Poisonous Snake coming from my son's girlfriend's Mother

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Poisonous Snake coming from my son's girlfriend's Mother

Post by Wendy on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:38 pm

I dreamt that I was going to meet the Mother of my son's girlfriend.

Just pryor to having this dream in my real and waking life, the mother had recently leveled some accusations against my son...and upon some investigation, her statements were found to be very skewed and distorted and her own personal actions found to be riddled with hypocrisy and somewhat illegal.

Anyway, in my dream, I just somehow understood that I was going to meet her to talk about her accusations. I felt very peaceful and glad that she was willing to meet with me.

I walked toward where I was to meet with her and her husband. It was a rocky landscape surrounding a calm lake, and I was struck by the beauty and wonder of this landscape...just a wonderous work of rocks of all shapes and colors and sizes...some rocks extremely large. Incredible boulders! Some small. All, just so very beautiful.

I passed her husband, and he gave a friendly wave. Then I met her. I began to speak to her and suddenly there appeared a black snake. I backed away from the snake and into the water. The snake persued me. The woman said something like, "You better be careful, that is a water moccassin (a poisonous snake)." I thrashed around at the snake just a moment more...and the dream ended.

Wendy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Poisonous Snake coming from my son's girlfriend's Mother

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:47 am

I think this is confirmation of what you probably already know. Be careful about the words you recieve from this woman because they are poisonous. I found this verse..it's about wine, but if you substitute the word "wine" with "This woman's words" I think it would be very fitting as an interpretation for your dream.

Proverbs 23:29 "Who has woe? Who has sorrow?
Who has strife? Who has complaints?
Who has needless bruises? Who has bloodshot eyes?
30 Those who linger over wine,
who go to sample bowls of mixed wine.
31 Do not gaze at wine when it is red,
when it sparkles in the cup,
when it goes down smoothly!
32 In the end it bites like a snake
and poisons like a viper."

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wendy on Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:52 pm

Thank you for taking a moment to lend of your time to reply. My son's eyes have been opened. And, his ears are now shut. We discovered during our "get to the bottom of this, her acusations" that this lady is employed in a medical partnership in some sort of secretarial capacity. My son shared that at different times she would form a grudge at this person or that person...and then share "dirt" she had on them in the form of details of their medical records/histories, unflinchingly violating patient's privacy rights. Until he was the target, it never seemed so wrong to him!

Very concerned for her. And, prayerfully and peacefully armed with The Word.

Wendy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:33 am

Wendy wrote: And, prayerfully and peacefully armed with The Word.

AMEN!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top