Many Shoes Lining my Old Closet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Many Shoes Lining my Old Closet

Post by rosebush on Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:12 pm

This dream had me back at my old residence. It was a duplex. In the main level bedroom I was looking in my closet, and it is just as it was back when I lived there, squarish and no door of any kind. There were many pairs of shoes very neatly lining my closet wall. They were all just right together and entirely neat. There were so many they were flowing straight out of the sides of the closet. A friend was there named Connie who used to be a tenant that lived upstairs. She was just a wonderful Christian woman who was very serving and a caring friend. In the dream I tossed 2 pairs of shoes in the closet on top of the shoes already there. One was a pair of tennis shoes tossed at the back of the closet, not very neatly, and one of the shoes was either sideways or upside down.

In past dreams this duplex has at times been symbolic for dividing/division but I am not certain yet if that is what this dream is about. I have been in some battle fronts, which generally always have divisiveness involved, several on the family front-- aack!

Blessings for your thoughts!

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Many Shoes Lining my Old Closet

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:50 am

In past dreams, shoes have represented relationships. Just a thought, God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ccov on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:34 pm

Tennis shoes make me think of something very pedestrian or very casual and the way that you described them as being tossed makes me think that they weren't as important as the other shoes.

I put things that I don't use often on the top towards the back of my closet. Putting them on the top towards the back makes me think of something that you might want to save for a later time... less important than the others but still of value.

Just my thoughts.

ccov

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:48 am

I agree with Daph, in past dreams shoes have represented relationships.

Just thoughts what

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top