Baby and Tiger oh my!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baby and Tiger oh my!

Post by Spiritdaughter77 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:04 pm

I dreamed that my mother (whom I was never raised by and is an addict in reality) was pregnant and my grandmother (whom actually raised me in reality) and I went to visit her. A few days later we returned to visit her and she was no longer pregnant and told us that her cousin had the baby. Its funny as all of a sudden me seeing her pregnant wasn't true. However I noticed that this little girl (the new baby) looked just like my mother and some sense looked like me. I remember holding her and having this instant connection. I knew and felt that my mother was lying and that this was my little sister. For some reason I had to leave and as I got in the car and drove down the rode I noticed a large tiger hanging out in a corner of the street and he was on a hill. I remember looking at the tiger and thinking thats strange. I remembered that I left something behind at my mothers house and I turned around to go back and I noticed the tiger charging my way. I left the doors open to my car and ran in the house to grab whatever it was that I left behind and hoping that I would get back to my car before the tiger had made it to my car. Once I ran to the door it was too late and the tiger was inside my car walking around and fear struck my heart as I tried to hurry and close the door so that he could not get in the house and attack me. But I wasn't sure if this was the tigers goal as I did not understand why the tiger was waiting for me. He wasn't threatening me but I was afraid as I thought this tiger would hurt me. And then I woke up!

Spiritdaughter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baby and Tiger oh my!

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:01 am

I believe the tiger is an attack from the enemy probably sent to put fear in your heart. 1 Peter 5:6 "Humble yourselves, therefore, under Godís mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. 7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.
9 Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings.

10 And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. 11 To him be the power for ever and ever.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritdaughter77 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:29 pm

Do you have a word from the Lord regarding the baby Daph? The Tiger makes sense I have see this for sure....but the baby throws me. Just yesterday my mom mentioned to me that she has a knot in her stomach as she is feeling pain.

Spiritdaughter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:32 am

No, I don't have a Word. But Babies can represent new things in peoples lives.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritdaughter77 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:15 pm

Thank you Daph!

Spiritdaughter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:47 pm

The Lord is good, you're welcome!! huggins

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top