Reoccuring dream about my Ex:CONFUSED!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reoccuring dream about my Ex:CONFUSED!!!

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:46 pm

Blessings, hope everybody is doing well.

I had this dream this morning I was walking through some apartments at 6a.m. with my friend may, and another woman I did'nt know accept when I looked at her it was my friend Melisa. We walked by a young boy sitting on some stairs...underneath the stairs was the the apartment my ex boyfriend used to stay. Us, and the boy in the stairs started talking and he invited us into the apartment under the stairs I was afraid to go in because I did'nt want his mother to wake up, and because she does'nt care for me much. The boy said it was alright so we went inside. We came back out and my ex Edward was walking towards the door. I recognized him by his walk but he looked older, tierd, and worn out when I seen his face. We went back inside and started talking...I cant remember the full conversation him & I had but I heard him say, "That's why your you. you're always there." I was confused by what he ment... he started rubbing my back, he hugged me & I was about to kiss him when I just stopped. I said, "Wait, what am I doing? your married." He moved away from me (I notice when I'm dreaming I can hear the thoughts of others when their not speaking out loud) In his mind, he said He was so unhappy in his marrige He did'nt know why? & he did'nt know how...He told me his wife did something to him & it almost stopped him from having kids. I pulled the collar of his shirt down & I seen three small scabs that were healing & he had a few on the left side of his hip. Two of my friends were in the living room so I got up when I walked into the room Edwards mother was sitting on the couch me & my friends grabbed our thing's as were walking towards the door she said he had to leave this was the second time she put him out...by the end of dream me & may were in front of my house talking...She told me That Edward was unhappy in his marrige & that I had no idea how bad it really was. She told me That i've been there for him through so much even when he was hurting me...The last thing I remember was saying that I would be kind to him reguardless & I woke up.

Note: This the thrid dream I've had with this reoccuring theme...I've been praying for peace & happiness with him & his wife in their marrige...I dont know why I keep seeing this & I dont understand what this has to do with me. thinking

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reoccuring dream about my Ex:CONFUSED!!!

Post by Lori Lane on Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:06 pm

Raye87, I believe you are and were doing the right thing by praying for you ex-boyfriend. It seems he trust you and that you were always there for him. I really think this dream a call to interceed for him, as you have been. Not so much that it has anything to do with you other than to pray. I hope this helps... Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:07 am

Hi Raye87 I think you have the gift of discernment. This is where you are ble to discern what is going on in someone's heart and mind. In your dream I noticed you said you were able to hear people's thoughts in your dreams. In the bible there was more than one instance where Jesus knew the reasonings and thoughts going on in people's heart.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:25 pm

Wow really?! Can people posess such a gift? Thank you for taking the time to respond to this dream everybody. :clap:

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:53 am

Hi Raye87. I know this Christian guy and he hears people's thoughts and he knows how people feel inside.

Mark 2 verses 6-9 states:

[6] But there were certain of the scribes sitting there, and reasoning in their hearts,
[7] Why doth this man thus speak blasphemies? who can forgive sins but God only?
[8] And immediately when Jesus perceived in his spirit that they so reasoned within themselves, he said unto them, Why reason ye these things in your hearts?
[9] Whether is it easier to say to the sick of the palsy, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and take up thy bed, and walk?

Read carefully Mark 2 verses 6 and 8 above

Luke 9 verses 46-48

[46] Then there arose a reasoning among them, which of them should be greatest.
[47] And Jesus, perceiving the thought of their heart, took a child, and set him by him,
[48] And said unto them, Whosoever shall receive this child in my name receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me receiveth him that sent me: for he that is least among you all, the same shall be great.

Read carefully verse 47

Luke 24 verses 30-41

30] And it came to pass, as he sat at meat with them, he took bread, and blessed it, and brake, and gave to them.
[31] And their eyes were opened, and they knew him; and he vanished out of their sight.
[32] And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?
[33] And they rose up the same hour, and returned to Jerusalem, and found the eleven gathered together, and them that were with them,
[34] Saying, The Lord is risen indeed, and hath appeared to Simon.
[35] And they told what things were done in the way, and how he was known of them in breaking of bread.
[36] And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
[37] But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.
[38] And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?
[39] Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
[40] And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.
[41] And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?

Look carefully on verses 37 and 38.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top