1 MILLION 7 DOLLARS.......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 MILLION 7 DOLLARS.......

Post by Chosenone on Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:35 pm

Hello All,

I know that numbers usually mean something in dreams. I dreamed I told my husband that the church offering was 1 milliion and 7 dollars......

Normally, we usually take up anywhere from 500 to 1000 per Sunday....but this particular Sunday...this amount was raised. Right after I looked at the slip of paper...i quoted the number and woke right up....and my husband happen to be awake and I told him.....this amount as been embedd in my spirit...it's like I have been hearing this audibly every since the dream!

Chosenone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1 MILLION 7 DOLLARS.......

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:05 am

In my dreams, numbers are either literal (as they were in dreams in the Bible). Sometimes when I'm literally expecting money, the Lord will give me a dream that I recieved a very large amount of money(like an outrageous amount). When the dream manifests, it is rarely ever that exact literal amount...the number I got in the dream was symbolic for more than I was expecting. These are just my thoughts but it sounds as though you may be recieving a lot more money than you are used to collecting (Either way). PRAISE GOD!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chosenone on Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:11 pm

Thanks so much for thoughts! I am thanking God in ADVANCE!!! happy dance

Chosenone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:19 pm

Hello, Chosenone -

I just wanted to add that the amount made me think about tipping at a restaurant for great service - where you leave a good tip, plus a penny if the service we excellent. As if receiving a million dollars wasn't an outrageous enough of a blessing, the seven additional dollars is like the penny, to acknowledge exceptional service.

Just an added thought.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top