Gave birth to newborn Baby Girl

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gave birth to newborn Baby Girl

Post by peter&tink on Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:06 am

I had a dream last night that I gave birth to a newborn baby girl. I named her Michelle, though I didn't really want to. She was wrapped in a pink blanket. My Mom was holding her the entire dream. I knew I needed to provide for her and kept looking at Target gift cards to see how much I could go spend on the neccessities. The cards didn't seem like much. I felt hopeless. My husband wasn't there, yet I knew this was his child too. She was sleeping. I didn't know I was pregnant until I actually gave birth.

Okay, so that's the dream in a nutshell. :)

Any ideas? I'm prayerfully thinking that this represents some stuff going on in our lives. Any help is appreciated.

Blessings,
Tari

peter&tink

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gave birth to newborn Baby Girl

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:23 am

Perhaps a responsibility that is a bit overwhelming financially?
Just a thought
God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by peter&tink on Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:33 am

I do believe that fits, but here is what I am struggling with. My husband and I have it on our hearts to make a large move. Which I believe the baby girl represents. The gift cards represent my fear of the financial part of it. Here is the dilema - if God is truly calling us to make this move, then my fear of the finances are unwaranted. God will provide. BUT, if it's just my husband and I "dreaming" about this move, then my fear about finances would be justified - because it's not really Gods will.

Here is the big question and I don't know if I'm just reading too much into it: Would I be allowed to have a dream with so much meaning if it wasn't Gods will? Could this just be a garbage dream?

peter&tink

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top