Told I need shoes with flowers on them.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Told I need shoes with flowers on them.

Post by steadygaze on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:28 am

Hi Beloved friends

I was working as a Mechanic at a garage and I got hired to also work in this huge department store that was just opening. Both the car garage I was working at and the department store were apart of each other. As I am walking around in this store with another gal at the grand opening, the main owner was an older women who came to us and told me I needed to go and get flowered shoes now that I worked there. The shoes had to have flowers on it, so I left to go get my flowered shoes. I did not have much money to buy these shoes but tried to get them anyway and so then I felt like I needed to have a meeting with my garage managers to let them know what was going on with me. So I call them and ask to meet with them and they said yes. So then I am trying to find where I worked at the garage and I kept getting lost and I felt weird and like why am I getting lost. So I call them again because this time I know I am close because the garage was right on the ocean and they gave me a number of the address which I cannot remember. As I am driving around to find the garage I see people celebrating on the beach.

Interesting and busy. lol

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Told I need shoes with flowers on them.

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:12 pm

Hello, Steadygaze -

Is there anything similar in your life where you're transitioning like you were in the dream between two very different circumstances? Do you feel called to begin something new, which may require a little preparation beforehand? If that is so, have you found yourself thinking about the cost involved?

Just a few questions to start out with...
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:56 am

Yes to all three. HA HA!

I am a main intercessor in my chruch and apart of leadership, and I will be heading to Inida for a few weeks with my old pastor back home in Cali. The Lord has been speaking to me about switching my direction all together to another ministry. I am not sure what it is that I need to do or how I am to prepare for it.

Thanks always praying.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top