down hill- FAST

View previous topic View next topic Go down

down hill- FAST

Post by Allsmiles on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:29 am

I had this dream a few months back.. When I was dating a guy. We have broken up. I am almost certain that this dream was from the Lord.

I dreamed that I was coasting on something like a skateboard. I was laying on my stomach and thinking that it was a great night to go for a drive - all alone, just me. All of a sudden I noticed I was going faster and faster. I thought, how to I press the brakes?? I started steering to the right and left (not sure how I was steering on a skateboard) hoping that steering back and forth might help me slow down. It didn't I just went faster and felt gravel hitting me in the legs. I was scared and screaming. No one was around. aside from a few others that zoomed past me. So I used my feet and hands to act as breaks against the road. Not only did it not hurt but it also did not work. So eventually I threw myself off the skateboard (still no pain there.) Stood up and started running in the pitch back dark all the while yelling, "Help! I don't know where I am!! Someone help me."

Next the lights are on and I am in some sort of long hallway with commercial grade colorful carpet (like you'd see at a hotel,) still running and yelling for help. No one is around.. no one is answering. Before too long I see an old man, hunched over, and looked like he was running a marithon. I thought, he looks like he is barely holding on but I was desperate and he looked wise in his old age. I started to yell, hey, help me. I don't know where I am or how to get back. Please help me. He just kept his crawling jog up and passed me.. didn't even acknowledge that I was there. When he left I was even more distressed because I felt that wisdom had passed me by.

In the next part of the dream I am in a bedroom with my boyfriend (we decided not to have sex and wanted to please God with our relationship) We were both in twin beds. I guess the best way to explain the set up of our 2 separate beds is to say that they sat in a L shape along the wall.. there was a lamp at the corner where the two walls met and our heads were also positioned there as well. I woke up in tears and sweat and told my boyfriend that I just had a crazy dream. He asked me to tell him and seem to have compassion and felt bad for me as I was soo upset. I was trying to turn on the light it wouldn't come on. I turned the switch again and again and I could not get it to turn on. He kept asking me to just tell him. I wanted to have the light on so I could see his face.

I woke up to him calling me.

Allsmiles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: down hill- FAST

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:27 am

WOW. I'm wondering what wisdom would have said? pm me!! I want to know why this went down hill so fast! LOL!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Allsmiles on Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:44 pm

Not sure what pm means. :) But if there is one thing.. I started praying when I met this guy. That God would stock me up with wisdom, revelation, understanding and discretion. I prayed every day, not my will but yours Lord! I also told God again and again that my heart belongs to Him because I gave it to Him when I got saved 11 years ago. I was and still am VERY serious about wanting to following Gods will for my life.

Allsmiles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:35 am

Amen!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:35 am

pm means personal message. I think you're able to send them now..I think the post limit was set at 50, so you should be able to send messages on here.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top