Supernatural experience

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Supernatural experience

Post by Sirianta on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:01 am

Hey guys! Last night as I was falling asleep I had a wonderful experience. I felt an atmosphere that was amazing, like a place I always want to be in. I can not explain it, but it was as if I was in a place (maybe spiritual realm) that was so calm and awesome!!! Then I felt how Jesus gave me a hug!!! This was one of my heart's desires for quite some time. But what was special is that God showed me how He feels about me when He hugged me. I saw myself as my own little girl. As if I was Megan (my 4 year old daughter). This was amazing!!!

Then I heard a popping sound and something wet spattered over my eyes and I woke up by this wetness I felt over my eyes. I saw things in the room that was moving. As if I was seeing into the spiritual realm. I couldn't make out what it was, but I was very calm and excited about this!!! I got the idea that the spiritual realm is a very busy place!! And I think this must have been angels that was so busy in the room. Although I couldn't make out what these moving things were. I started to praise God for sharing this experience.

I just wanted to share this with you guys and tell you that God loves us sooooooooooooooo much. We are like little children to Him.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Supernatural experience

Post by jjp708 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:26 am

AWESOME!

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top