bears chasing people

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bears chasing people

Post by glry2god77720 on Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:32 am

Hi , first of all I personally think it is important to briefly explain what had been going on in my life the week prior. I had called a woman in my town in excitement about a new ministry she would be starting and told her of my interest. She was excited but the next day when I spoke to hear she appeared leery because she didn't know me very well yet and rumors had got spread around town about her. She had said some things to make me think that she was accusing me of this. I explained to her I didn't know many people in town, that there are very few that I speak to and that if she knew me she would know I wouldnt do anything like that. After the phone call I began to talk about it to the Lord and by the next day the Lord brought to my attention where the gossip may have come from. He brought me back to a conversation that I had overheard amongst two woman. One person was saying why this girl got fired and was telling another woman to tell the truth about her if people ask. Anyway the night of the dream I had decided to go to breakfast with these two women and somehow let the Lord guide me into what to say to them. I was planning to talk to them very friendly and kind not accusatory. Before I fell off to sleep I asked the Lord what I should do about this.Then I had this dream..........

I was driving a bus and was heading toward my exit but the freeway was jammed. I was trying to get over to get off at my exit but the cars would not let me over. I rolled down my window and somehow I could talk to a woman in front of me and a woman on the side of me that were in their cars. The woman on the side of me seemed to have a little boy with her. I cracked a joke to try to lighten things up since I knew we werent going anywhere and I said them anyone want some tea ? muffins ? I cannot remember if they replied or not. Anyway I missed my exit and continued on then out of nowhere this car comes from behind me driving out of controll she sideswipes my bus and continues driving eratically on the freeway I see her car go up on the side of a grassy hill . Her car is tilted like it is upright on two wheels , the drivers side dented in and the car falls. I then had heard this woman had died. Then in my dream I was all of a sudden in a small town people were parked along the streets and someone shouted the bears are coming. We all looked and seen many bears coming down the dirt road towards the people. Everyone was running trying to find a place to hide. I tried to hide under the cars but you couldnt fit anything under them. As I turned around there was a bear coming towards me 8 feet ahead. I began to pray and ask the Lord to help me and protect me all of a sudden I was lifted into the air and was flying over the bear and was put in front of a door of a log house. I entered and a woman with a small boy was there. The boy was frightened and I seen in the spirit what was going on. He had had a very close encounter with a bear before and this little boy was deathly terrified. The woman told me to lock the doors and windows and I turned off the lights and the boy crawled under the womans legs under a table for protection and that was the end of the dream.

Needless to say after waking from this dream I wasn't quite sure if confronting these women would be a good idea. Would you have went to confront them ? For me, I am continuing to wait for His guidance and am trustng in Him to show me how to proceed in this situation. I would appreciate any insight the Lord is giving you. Thank you

Love and Blessings,
Ruth

glry2god77720

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: bears chasing people

Post by Lori Lane on Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:03 pm

Hi Ruth, I sense that you are wise in not confronting these women. It appears that they are not ready. There is a scripture that comes to mind about these women. Proverbs 18v2: A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but delights in airing his/own opinions. It seems your dream is a warning that they will not recieve no matter how loving you are to them. Maybe sometime in the future the Lord will open the door for a meeting of the minds. Seems He is saying they are not ready and you will open yourself up for an attack.

Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by glry2god77720 on Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:13 pm

Thank you Lori I agree with you . That is what I felt when I woke up. That it was a warning from the Lord not to confront them. These women have much influence in the small town I just moved to. It wouldn't have been wise at all. God is so gracious , isnt he ?

glry2god77720

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:19 pm

He is so wonderful to us. I am so glad He kept you from the snare of the enemy. I rejoice for you. Be wise as a serpent harmless as a dove... God Bless you in your new town. :bighug:

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by glry2god77720 on Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:52 pm

can anyone give me a clue on what the bus stands for. The woman who died in the car. And who the little boy might have represented. I am thinking that the boy might have represented my friend because of her being hurt before but I am not sure.

glry2god77720

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:59 pm

The bus could be a ministry... I also am not sure about the little boy, all I can think is the hurt that these bears cause don't just effect adults or parents but children too.. But as your said the boy could also reprent your friend. But my first thought was children are effected by what adults do... Hope this helps.. Lori Lane

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top