Get your hand out of the oven

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Get your hand out of the oven

Post by jjp708 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:39 pm

I had a dream that one of my closest friends was over my house. We were sitting in my kitchen. I was baking some type of meat. There was a third person in the kitchen holding a baby. I didn't know her but apparently she was a friend of my friend.

My friends cellphone rang and I answered it (something I wouldn't do IRL) with a cheerful voice thinking it was her husband. The guy on the other end was very surprised to hear my voice and was really short while asking for my friend. She took the phone from me then had a really short conversation.

I blurted out "are you still talking to that guy"? Her friend chimed in saying "there just talking, it's no harm in that". I continue to fuss her out about talking to this man who was not her husband. As we were talking twice she tried to take the meat out of the oven using her bare hands and both times burned her hands. I couldn't figure out why she kept putting her hand in the oven knowing it was hot.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated what

I told my friend about the dream and she confessed that she had been talking with an old ex (she's married) and that she had seen him on one occasion.

She said that she knew it was wrong and knew it was a warning from God before things got out of hand. So she stopped communication with the guy and got her number changed.

Thanks guys for your thoughts there were really on point. ;)

Last edited by jjp708 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get your hand out of the oven

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:24 pm

Hi jjp~This dream makes me wonder if there is someone in your life that is CLEARLY on the wrong path, and you are fearful she is going to get 'burned' so to say. Just my thougts...toss it if it doesn't fit

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:42 pm

What Daisy said would be my thoughts too, if that helps.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:04 am

Another thought...Is there someone in your life that you are thinking, 'How can you be so foolish/blind to think this isn't going to burn you somehow?'

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:50 am

Yes, I'm sorry I thought that I had updated this.

I told my friend about the dream and she confessed that she had been talking with an old ex (she's married) and that she had seen him on one occasion.

She said that she knew it was wrong and knew it was a warning from God before things got out of hand. So she stopped communication with the guy and got her number changed.

Thanks guys for your thoughts there were really on point. ;)

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:24 pm

O I'm so glad she heeded God's warning! That is awesome you were able to share you dream with her, and that it encouraged her in the right direction! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:45 pm

Thanks Daisy! happy dance

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:17 pm

you\\'re welcome!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top