snakes hide under plants

View previous topic View next topic Go down

snakes hide under plants

Post by MaMa on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:14 pm

i saw a girl was trying to pick some fruits from a garden. the fruit somehow were all on the ground. when she tried to look down on the ground there was a big snake down there. i didn't know why, but i rushed into the garden and killed the snake. the snake bit me before i killed it. the girl gave me venum right the way. (i somehow knew the girl had venum. that was why i wasn't scare to help her killing the snake at all). we then found another snake. the snake bit me before i killed it. the girl gave me venum again. it then happened the last time. another snake came out. i killed it with a stone or something. it's head was totally crushed. but this time it bit me by my neck. the girl gave me venum again to save my life. thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: snakes hide under plants

Post by Cholette on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:52 pm

This is just my thoughts, but it seems as if you are in a season of spiritual warfare...or either getting ready to enter into a season like that. You may have some "battle wounds", but it won't kill you. It seems as if God is showing you that the weapons of the enemy will NOT prosper.

Again, these are just my thoughts.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMa on Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:33 pm

1.thank you Cholette. but i also heard seeing snakes inside a garden will relate to stomach problem. do you think this dream is related to that.
2. i have been praying and fasting for a ministry for more than a year. it was very clear from the Lord to ask me to fast and pray for it. do you think this is related to this dream?
may be other people will have other thoughts? thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:46 pm

Sorry, I don't have any other thoughts to offer. If more come, I will sure let you know.

Blessings...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top