Dormatories

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dormatories

Post by RnestseekR on Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:49 am

I have been thinking that the dreams that I have been having lately are all dreams from the natural. But I have had a recurring theme of dreaming of being in dormatories. None of them dormatories I have actually lived in before. Different people have been in each dream. Last night, it was people from high school - none of which I went to college with. IN fact, I only lived in a dorm for 1 semester.
In my waking life, I am currently transitioning my home so that my 87 y/o Alzheimer grandmother can move in with us this weekend. She is coming home with hospice. I am not really nervous about the physical aspect of her care as I am an RN. But getting my schedule arranged so I can be mom to my 3 kids as well as caregiver is causing some concern.

Any thoughts?

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dormatories

Post by Lori Lane on Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:16 pm

Hi, to me it makes sense sense, your life is in transition and having to get mentaly, physicaly and spiritualy prepared for your grandmother, that you would be dreaming of a dorm. Dorm are temporary dwellings to transition you from one phase of life to another. You are truly are in a transistion and it is only temporary. I hope this helps. Many blessings to your as you honor your grandmother... huggins

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum