Bought jewlery box for 10.80

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bought jewlery box for 10.80

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:51 pm

i am at macys (Nice dept store) with my mom/sis & aunt (she lives in anothr country).
they decide to go 2anothr area of store & i thnk to stay where im @ bc im a lil tired so thy go luk around... i sit down leaning on wall ...i see 2 Jewelry boxes ( u knw the one's that r shaped like a miniature closet) they r cheap $10.80 each.. i buy both.. gud deal! i get on escalator to catch up w/rest of family... i almost fall bak on the escalator, kinda scary ... but then i catch myself.. & am bak to standing normal on it.. i see my sis & mom and show thm the jewlry box... one's in package and the other's not.. i say well maybe u can use the packed one as a gift for someone else???,,,then i luk into the packed one and see there is a " Wallet" of expensive brand..its beige color. and soft texture almost suede & thn i see there is an expensive watch in there also!

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bought jewlery box for 10.80

Post by dreamster on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:03 pm

happy dance orsome will reply lata,, wow

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:14 pm

not trying to get too much into symbols...but i think the 10.80 means something?

Also the WAllet and WAtch...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:49 pm

Seems to me that you are going to get blessed with something unbelievable~and of great Quality! Seems like, even more than you could even imagine, with an added bonus of sorts!!! (Could the wallet be significant for financial blessing, and the watch possibly be something like restoring any time that has been lost, or even as simple as Gods perfect timing on something you've been hoping for??) Just my thoughts....just toss what doesn't fit...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:00 pm

Thanks daisy I appreciate ur help...,
It sounds like a blessing ... I just wonder why I was saying maybe thy can use it as a gift.. IRL thy do that.. Buy stuff and keep as gifts.. In the end of dream I was excited to find that stuff tho!

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:22 pm

,,,sisda.. lol!,, sum grt symbolls in ur drm,,, 2 me the escalater is a key,,ur goin up,, it mite be a semi wild ride at first, but u find ur feet,, ,,,,,,the packed gift is like sumthing u impart, ,,wallet can indicate a persons identity/favour,,purpose,, the watch kood mean its time,, 2 function in da gifts, ,,,,,,,,, D,, l,oves gifts,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:46 pm

I dnt recall if I was going up or down?
U mean impart to others? Or for me?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:48 pm

u wer giveing it away

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:49 pm

But I was suggesting it... Then I realized what was in the jewelry box...
Hmmmm... I've been praying for spiritual gifts for myself ?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:58 pm

,,ohh u holdin on now,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:59 pm

So what does this mean ? I don't understand ...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:05 pm

well mi thorts r ,,that uve paid a price 4 ur gifts,, u can give sum away if u wanna ,,but u see ther valuable an precious, perhaps ur jus countg the cost,, b4 u do,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:46 pm

SisterinChrist wrote:Thanks daisy I appreciate ur help...,
It sounds like a blessing ... I just wonder why I was saying maybe thy can use it as a gift.. IRL thy do that.. Buy stuff and keep as gifts.. In the end of dream I was excited to find that stuff tho!
When I first read the dream, it made me think of as we give...more will be given unto us...not sure why...not sure if it even fits here. Just toss if it doesnt fit for you.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:55 pm

Its very sweet that you were so willing to give your 'awesome deal' away in the dream to your sis and mom. Its like it was a no brainer, and automatic thing for you to do. Is there anything irl that is easy for you to give, time..money..serving...a talent?? Maybe God is showing you that he is going to give back to you for the things you have given! just my thoughts again...

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:04 pm

Daisy wrote:Its very sweet that you were so willing to give your 'awesome deal' away in the dream to your sis and mom. Its like it was a no brainer, and automatic thing for you to do. Is there anything irl that is easy for you to give, time..money..serving...a talent?? Maybe God is showing you that he is going to give back to you for the things you have given! just my thoughts again...
oh wow Daisy.. actually this is true..i dnt make a big deal about it.. i do give to my fam, i dont ask twice when thy ask... it is automatic.. esp money wow daisy.. i wud give my time and money.. no brainer at all ur right!!

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:22 pm

happy dance :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:35 pm

I wonder what the 10.80 stands for?? I read on this site that numbers are normally literal. Like maybe someone will ask you to borrow $108 or, $1,080 or did something happen on the 8th of October by chance?? Or maybe your suppose to give a certain amount to the church... lol! who knows maybe its an address of someone significant grasping for straws lol! ...just my thoughts...please pray on what I said and toss what doesn't fit...

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:49 pm

Oh wow... I figured the amount meant something bc I remebr it so well. Sometimes I dnt remember #"s , so I thought it might mean something... Some really great points! I appreciate it!!! I wonder by it cud mean? Will pray and keep on asking !

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:13 am

:hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:21 am

Howdy Sister! Just a couple quick thoughts
Time (watch) = Money (wallet and 10:80)
"time is precious (expensive wallet and watch)"
It was all ADDED to you when you gave.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:29 pm

Hey Hinds!! nice see'ing u!! thanks for stopping by!

hmmm another thing that came to mind... the jewlry box was suppose to be cheap..but ended up having expensive wallet& watch in it..(unexpected)

u thnk i will be given a gift??

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:16 pm

SisterinChrist wrote:

hmmm another thing that came to mind... the jewlry box was suppose to be cheap..but ended up having expensive wallet& watch in it..(unexpected)

When you say this, you mean of cheap price right? Not cheap in quality right? Sounded like even though the price was cheap, the quality was great for the price.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:53 pm

Maybe this dream is showing you that even though it may seem like when you give to others that it doesn't seem to cost you much...because of that it may not seem like your gift to give is of much value, when in reality what you have to give is of GREAT VALUE....more than you know or ever expected (the watch and wallet).

From my experience, sometimes a natural gifting or talent, can get overlooked as an actual gift. Since its something that is engrained in my nature, or something that is an automatic thing I do everyday it kind of seems like its not really a big deal or a special gift. It may not seem to ME like I am giving much of myself to others, when in reality I actually am giving SO MUCH to the people receiving.

Another thought is that maybe God is going to be revealing hidden gifts you didnt know you actually had!!!

Just my thoughts...toss if it doesnt fit.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:17 pm

I edited the post above a little...

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:02 am

Bless You Sister and you're welcome big hug 2

I don't know. I agree with Daisy. I know that whenever people have given something to me that I really needed, even if it's just a 20$ bill, I end up in tears. Sometimes even a hug will make me cry depending on the circumstances. God knows our needs and it's beautiful when we obey Him to be the supplier to someone that has a need.

Even if this isn't what your dream is about, I love this conversation!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top