Splitting up a Plate of Food

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Splitting up a Plate of Food

Post by rosebush on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:34 am

Dream had me pulling into a driveway that turned out to be the driveway of a couple I knew from a church I attended. I really wasn't getting any ministry from the church that I was in great need of at the time. I realize to myself that I have been living with this couple for a time. Then I pulled further ahead in the driveway but realize it is a series of parking spots each with people stationed to wash the cars. I quickly backed up my red car, this car is what I drive in real life, and was going by men who were walking the direction of the car wash. Amazed that I didn't hit any of these men, for I was going quite fast.

Then I find myself in a hospital situation seeing several men with many visitors. One had a heart attack. Another sick man was not in a bed but sitting up in a strange large cubicle and defecating.

Next I find myself with a needy woman. I believe I know this woman in real life and her name is Samantha. She IRL was a needy woman I befriended along the way and speak to her when I see her. I either had a plate of food or I had gotten a plate of food to share between us. It was a very small plate. We sat down and I was looking for a bowl/plate to split up the food. It was basically a noodle dish and also salad, maybe some vege. I was being very careful to evenly split up the food. Samantha was watching me very carefully and acting sort of crazed. She was hollering about the meat, but I told her there was no meat. Then another lady came to help me and also told Samantha there just was no meat. Lastly I was sorting out the salad. There was a huge hunk of spinach that I don't recall being on the plate earlier, and I was splitting it up with her.

In the end I noted I ended up with a really large plate of food, much more than we had started with.

Thanks for your help!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top