Poop! Yuck!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Poop! Yuck!

Post by Daisy on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:49 am

I had a dream I was caring for several children..there were other workers there helping as well. Some how poop got all over the place from one of the kids. The worker just barely cleaned it up. I could still see it on the floor and stuff where the children were playing. This wasn't even close to being cleaned up, so that things were sanitary! I ended up cleaning the whole mess up properly. I ended up chewing the girl out who cleaned the mess up the first time, telling her the importance of making sure fecal matter was cleaned properly! I was frustrated that she couldnt do it on her own, and that the kids could have gotten sick, and that I had to do it RIGHT!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Poop! Yuck!

Post by dreamster on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:36 am

nerd what lol! um not literal i hope,, but sounds like u'll end cleaning up a messy situation ,,sounds like its gonna hit da fan,, what what laugh ,,,,,,,,,,,, hiding D,, unavaliable lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:36 pm

Ditto on that Daisy. You are gonna clean up someone else's mess and tell them the importance of doing it right the first time.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:22 pm

dreamster wrote: nerd what lol! um not literal i hope,, but sounds like u'll end cleaning up a messy situation ,,sounds like its gonna hit da fan,, what what laugh ,,,,,,,,,,,, hiding D,, unavaliable lol!
lol! lol! lol! lol! D your so funny!!! I hope its not literal either! rofl In the dream I was in charge of the other girls watching the kids.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:26 pm

Dove-Solutions wrote:Ditto on that Daisy. You are gonna clean up someone else's mess and tell them the importance of doing it right the first time.

Love in Jesus,

Connie
Good thing I have some experience on diaper changing huh?? lol! rofl All jokes aside...I do agree...this is probably a different kind of mess (not poop) I am going to be cleaning up..

I am not really in charge of anyone right now irl, besides my kids. Im sure it will unfold with time.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:26 pm

these r my thoughts.. i didnt read the above responses

poo-poo is real bad\gross but it cleans up ur system..u can get fataly ill if not cleaned up..
might be comes kind of deliverance maybe? like take out toxins u know what i mean?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:33 pm

Yes this makes total sense! Thanks sister! This could relate to me cleaning up a mess that was created by another, maybe something that was done to me from the past that hasn't been cleaned up properly the first time! Getting rid of those toxic things properly! This could fit considering I'm in charge of myself.... lol! Hmmm....within the context of what others wrote before these posts could all tie together....lots to pray about... idea Thank you!!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:42 pm

ur welcome...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:52 pm

lol! you\\'re welcome!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:10 am

You guys r SO great!!! :ilovethissite:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:15 am

Anything poopy, Stinks cold you go girl! clean that poop up lol!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:23 am

hind'sfeet wrote:Anything poopy, Stinks cold you go girl! clean that poop up lol!
lol! rofl lol! rofl lol! rofl lol! rofl lol! rofl

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:28 am

:yeahthat: Amen

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:08 am

I have had lots of 'poopy' situations this week! lol! rofl It really has been one of those weeks, dealing with a lot of emotions and family drama! Yuck! I do have a mess within my family to kind of clean up real soon. So I think this dream has a dual meaning!

But, I must say from a literal place, this has been a literally poopy week as well!! lol! rofl I can laugh now that its over, at least I hope its over! This week was filled with many literal 'accidents' from BOTH my kids! Then my son had a friend over this week, and he not only had a poopy accident (all over my clean house...ugh!) but he also threw up while over!!! UGH!!! I hope this is the end of what seemed to be a never ending 'poop filled' week! bandaid

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Yuuuck sounds like the poop hit the fan Bless You I hope it over now huggins

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:39 pm

I commented too soon!! My totally potty trained son has reverted the last couple days, and today was no better...ugh. Hopefully things will be on the right track soon! Im not sure if I can keep up with all this extra laundry. Ugh... bandaid

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:52 pm

Oh, I'm sorry :( I had a hard time getting my son potty trained but not with him reverting.
Well, in that situation God is the only hope, and children growing up lol!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:59 pm

nerd :shocking: what ,,,,,,,,,,,,, hiding D,,,,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:15 pm

I know...the saga continues...ugh hiding I want to hide but I have to clean everything up... :ineedahug:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:27 pm

ok but a special :lordhelpus: antagonize big hug 2 rofl ,,,,,,,,, sweet dreams 2 D,, in da safety zone, what

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:31 pm

lol! rofl

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:35 pm

Cheering watch ur feet Cheering Flower Power y,,,,,,,, lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:37 pm

so true...that i will do Flower Power

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top