Need help with dream of going through a glass tube

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need help with dream of going through a glass tube

Post by Cupid72 on Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:08 pm

I dreamt as if i appeared to be sliding through this very narrow translucent tube.. at the end of the tube there were 2 paths. One on top of the other. The path on top was clear. i could clearly see that i can get to the other side if i took it, but i knew that it was not the path i was supposed to take. The path below was blocked by several shards of ice or crystals, but i knew that this was the right way. I kicked the crystals or ice and i could see the other side, but i still had to go through all the pieces that i had kicked which i knew was not going to be easy... Please help me...

Cupid72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need help with dream of going through a glass tube

Post by Daisy on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:05 pm

Hi cupid! Can I ask you if there were any specific feelings in the dream? Frustration, fear, excitement....??

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cupid72 on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:10 pm

I just remembered wanting to get out of it. I don't think i was afraid. I did feel like i knew i was going to choose the path with the shards but that i knew it wasn't going to be easy... I was sure that i was not going to take the easier way out though because i knew it was not the right one.

Last edited by Cupid72 on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)

Cupid72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:12 pm

I instantly think of 'The path of the least resistance'...some people choose to go through life by what they see, and by following others, or doing what the world is doing. But then there are some exceptional few who are willing to go the way of faith, even when we don't know exactly how things are going to work out, even if it consists of a little extra work or endurance, even if things dont turn out the way we may have wanted...we walk by faith and not by sight...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:13 pm

I had my post cut and pasted to go back and read your comments...your comments confirmed my thoughts, so I posted them...

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:14 pm

Please know I am not an interpreter, only a fellow member...these are my thoughts only and if you dont bear witness in your spirit, please toss them aside.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cupid72 on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:21 pm

Thank you so much for your response Daisy! Things have been very challenging for me and i feel like i can't handle things on certain days... i pray that i will have all the courage, faith and strength to continue where the Lord is calling me to go. please help me pray for more strength to get through this. God Bless you...

Cupid72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:33 pm

I certainly will be interceding for you sister! You can count on that! I'm sorry things have been so challenging for you. I know that you can do all things with Him, He surely will give you the strength! praying Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:35 pm

Cupid72 wrote:I just remembered wanting to get out of it. I don't think i was afraid. I did feel like i knew i was going to choose the path with the shards but that i knew it wasn't going to be easy... I was sure that i was not going to take the easier way out though because i knew it was not the right one.

What a woman of AMAZING STRENGTH!!!! This speaks so much of your character! Flower Power

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cupid72 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:54 pm

I appreciate your prayers so much!!! I know the Lord has called me to do this and I will bear the pain. I know He is with me always. I choose to surrender myself to Him completely. I just need to focus and believe and trust Him completely. It's just sometimes, when i don't feel Him close by, i become impatient and am overcome by my emotions and need help to get out of them. Like children, i know He needs to let us walk on our own every once in a while. I guess i'm still in training. God Bless you Daisy for responding to me. You don't know how much it helps to know that someone responds to you when you are feeling low. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for taking the time to respond.

Cupid72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:58 pm

Cupid72 wrote: Like children, i know He needs to let us walk on our own every once in a while. I guess i'm still in training.
This was what our service at church today was on...I believe this is where many of God's chosen ones are at right now in our walks with Him!!! I believe I am in this place spiritually right now too! Still in training... it certainly doesnt come without some bumps and bruises does it...lol!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:02 pm

Cupid72 wrote:I appreciate your prayers so much!!!

God Bless you Daisy for responding to me. You don't know how much it helps to know that someone responds to you when you are feeling low. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for taking the time to respond.
I am so happy that my post blessed you! This website has been such a huge blessing to me...I just love it so much here! It feels good to be able to feel like Im able to give back a tiny bit. Hang in there cupid...I just know God is going to show up for you in a mighty way!!! happy dance

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cupid72 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:17 pm

It surely did. I was feeling really low yesterday. I just recently moved and i work from home so i really don't know anyone in town. All my friends are long distance and were all busy. Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :-)

Cupid72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:36 pm

you\\'re welcome! Sweetie!!! You can private message me anytime you need a friend to pray for you or encourage you! Flower Power

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top