Battle Field Vision

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battle Field Vision

Post by writer4him on Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:35 pm

Just remembered an occurence from last summer:

I was sitting in our living with h and kids when I suddenly heard a deafeningly loud rumbling sound and literally felt the ground trembling beneath my feet. No one else seeemed to notice anything. I must have looked oddly because my young son starting asking me if I was okay...I said "You don't hear that?" He replied, "Hear what? Mom are you okay?" I heard his questions as though he was far away.

Suddenly I found myself on a hill above an open plain and I wasn't alone. I seemed to be in the midst of a huge army though I couldn't see the faces of the other soldiers. I say other soldiers because I was dressed like them with breastplate, shield, sword, etc. Suddenly a shout sounded and everyone rushed down the hill; I had to run with them or be trampled.

As we reached the plain, I noticed another army rushing towards us. There was the usual battle carnage and I remember swinging my sword over and over. Almost as soon as it began, the battle was over and we walked back through the fallen finishing off those who were still trying to rise. I was surprised that I had not suffered any injuries.

Another shout sounded and I looked around and noticed everyone looking towards the East; I'm not certain how I knew it was the east. There, in the sky, was a huge seat flying towards us; I remember wings but not what they were attached to. The seat was translucent and so was the form sitting in the seat. We lifted our swords, shouted in triumph, then dropped to our knees in the dust with our swords down. the vision ended and I was back in my living room.

Shaken, I got up immediately and went into my bedroom and lay before the Lord. As I lay there, I "saw" myself standing behind a huge being. There was a large dragon-like creature with wings standing in front of us. I heard the being order the dragon to "STAND DOWN!!", but the dragon argued with the being. Again came the command to "I SAID, STAND DOWN!!" and the dragon roared angrily then flew away. I had been on my way somewhere but had encountered the dragon and was blocked...I remember crying and thanking the Lord over and over. After this vision, I was so exhausted that I crawled to my bed, dragged myself onto it and fell asleep for the remainder of the afternoon.

Sorry for the long post but I wanted to put it all down while it was fresh again.

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battle Field Vision

Post by Daisy on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:25 pm

Hi writer! Wow!! This is an AWESOME vision!!! In the middle of the vision with you swinging the sword around and around, of course it makes me think of the sword of the SPIRIT and speaking the Word of God.

writer4him wrote: I lay there, I "saw" myself standing behind a huge being. There was a large dragon-like creature with wings standing in front of us. I heard the being order the dragon to "STAND DOWN!!", but the dragon argued with the being. Again came the command to "I SAID, STAND DOWN!!" and the dragon roared angrily then flew away. I had been on my way somewhere but had encountered the dragon and was blocked...I remember crying and thanking the Lord over and over.

This part above really stood out to me...Is there something in your life either now or the time of this vision that you felt that you were battling that was blocking you from heading in the direction God wanted you to go, or the direction of your calling?? From the vision, it seems to me that the breakthrough has taken place in the spirit, and should be manifested in the natural shortly thereafter.

Last edited by Daisy on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added a sentence)

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:27 pm

Please know that I am just a fellow member (not an interpreter), and these are just my thoughts after reading your post...please disregard anything that doesn't seem to fit for you.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:24 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top