New season ahead?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New season ahead?

Post by marvindoriot on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:57 pm

I am having some themed dreams lately and if I could get some interpretation it would be great. I think i know the meaning but I would like some wise counsel. In the first dream, i was driving west down a hilly road and came to the top and just over the hill i noticed the pavement suddenly went from dry to snow covered and dark outside. I saw a semi truck at the bottom that lost control and I realized if I went down that hill I too would lose control of my vehicle. I then stopped just in the nick of time and turn around and headed east. The end.

In the Second dream I was driving down the highway and got off the exit in an unfamiliar city and was walking down the street with unfamiliar people of a different race around me....I did not talk to them but quickly walked forward and then I was back into my car again and drove it until I came across a shopping plaza with a Best Buy. I was there to buy a new iphone. As I pulled into the parkinglot I noticed it had just started freezing rain, and it iced over INCREDIBLY FAST. I quickly got out and parked my car in the lot and literally pushed it into a spot with my bare hands...it was just that icy. I did notice that it didnt effect my walking ability, however it would have effected my driving had I kept it up. Thats why i parked IMMEDIATELY and pushed the car into a spot rather than driving it. The next thing I know, I walked outside and the sun had come up and the ice melts INCREDIBLY FAST. I then took off down the road and looked on my GPS to determine what road I was on and according to the GPS I was traveling across a body of water in my car! then the dream switched and I was turning on US Route 30. the end. Your insight on these would be greatly appreciated.

marvindoriot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New season ahead?

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:28 am

Hello, Marvindoriot -

In regards to your first dream: The overall theme seems to be a sudden change in your circumstances toward the negative, followed by your observations of what would happen if you continued in that direction. Thankfully, you were able to see the danger in advance and had the wisdom to change direction. If you're not already in a situation where this would be the case, the dream could be of something to come. Even though there's the potential for disaster, God is showing you that you will avoid it.

Your second dream may tied in to the first dream, though I'm not saying that with any certainty. Since the dream begins with you leaving unfamiliar surroundings, it may be something that is yet to come - something you're not presently familiar with. After leaving these circumstances, you're faced with that same sudden change - and, just as in the first dream, you recognize the danger of continuing as you were. Once you come to a stop, you'll see the danger melt away just a quickly as in the dream. Plus, you'll find that you know where you are and where you're headed.

These are my thoughts on your dream. I'm not claiming to have the interpretation. Please judge what I've written for yourself to see if it lines up with what you feel in your spirit.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marvindoriot on Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:27 pm

amen Mark!!!!! very precise :D Keep up the good work and ministry for the Lord.

marvindoriot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marvindoriot on Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:37 pm

I would like to note I had another dream last night that seemed to be a follow up....I was going on a very very long journey across America....to the state of Utah which I dont understand to be totally honest...but on the way there I saw a sign for this mall....the same mall/strip plaza that was in last nights dream with the Best buy....and so I followed the sign and went down this hill and wooded area and ended up at the mall...and went up to the best buy and other stores and when I went up there I realized these buildings were all very old, outdated and closed for business. I found this very interesting. I then heard a voice of someone who was with me but could not see anyone and they reassured me that yes, these places were closed for business. In fact, the best buy was boarded up with old plywood and painted blue and there was not even a door to enter in. I then left that place and continued on with my journey and was trying to catch up with some family members who were also going on this journey in a separate automobile and they were way ahead of me.

marvindoriot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top