I need Dream guidance please dont get overwhemeled but help!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need Dream guidance please dont get overwhemeled but help!!!

Post by BrenCarter83 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:56 pm

Hello my name is Brenda Carter and I was looking for some help interpreting one of the symbols in my dream. Im not sure if its showing what is to come or showing my fear. I now how to grasp the meaning of my dreams in a general sense but not the little details. Im working on that because ever since I gave my life to Christ when I was 12...some 17 years ago, the lord had always spoken to me through dreams. Most of my dreams warn me about an attack that the enemy is planning or a situation that is about to present a problem (which is frequent).
Any way here is the background for accuracy. Me and my husband renewed our vows this summer cause we never had a chance to have a wedding. The place where we had the wedding caused us much grief in the end although the place was nice . The owner decieved us on somethings in a nutshell. Fast forward to after the wedding we began making plans to relocate to texas from NY due to extreme hardship we are facing for the past 4 years with 3 kids. It seemed we finally got the ok from the lord after being warned it wasnt time yet a few months to a year before. We have had some things that almost got in the way but we are moving forward finally.

Here is the dream

Me and my husband were in a nice restaurant eating. The place was owned by the person who owned the venue where we had the wedding. My husband was not happy with him at all so we left. Me and my husbad got into the car and he was driving. As he was driving I saw my old elementary school and some people standing outside that we knew. We drove pass heading towards this bridge. As we are driving this teenager (Advisary 1), is trying to be antagonizing. He seems drunk and is aggressive. He tries to jump in front of the car so that we would hit him. My husband swirves the car and misses him. As we drive forward some more, we see another man who is on a bike (Advisary 2...he is the lesser one). He decides to dart out into the street as we are coming. We miss him too. Finally we begin to approach the bridge that has finally been repaired (after it being broken for a long time). Im excited because finally we can get to where we want to go. As we are crossing and are almost to the other side. I notice we are alone (other cars started out crossing w/us but I didnt see them as we began to push forward). I also notice certain parts of the bridge are not all the way sturdy so it seems. It looks like we could fall at any minute. Im afraid and close my eyes. My husband says it will be ok and he continues to drive. We reach the other side safely and we enter this tunnel. Some how we end up in this boiler room/bottom floor. We look for a way out and the only way is through something like a toilet shoot. I can see the sun and outside at the other end of the shoot. I try to get through and cant. My husband gets through and leaves me behind. Im left on my own trying to figure how to get out to catch up to him. Then the boiler room changes and its my parents house, but without my parents, instead its some friends from our new church in texas. I feel better. Then my uncle comes in (my dad's twin). But he is an old wise man. I ask him how to get through the shoot because when I aske my church friends they said he knows how. He tells me he will show me next friday.

I pretty much get that the first part of the dream was showing what happened in the past. The 2 advisaries I have seen numerous times in my dreams where they are trying to assult me or hold me back but they never succeed (esp recently. as of recently I've seen either the first one lose power or get killed and the 2nd have to be in charge or he over throughs the first. the 2nd is more passive then the first). The bridge I now is what is used to get us to where we need to go, but the part about the tunnel. I dont know if that is fear that my husband will leave me behind because we are always having a problem finding jobs no matter how qualified we are and with me in particular I dont excell as well as he does financially when it comes to working in corparate. I always seem to get the short end of the stick with pay.

We are in texas now but things are still rough, i dont know what to do. help?!! tornado

BrenCarter83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I need Dream guidance please dont get overwhemeled but help!!!

Post by marvindoriot on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:03 pm

Honey, God is about to show up in your circumstance and make a thing happen that has not been able to happen up until now. Your part is to seek wisdom and listen to the voice of God...he is going to speak to you and lead you down the path of righteousness and victory! Believe God, expect and do not give up until you see his promise come to pass. An awesome dream if I do say so myself! Be encouraged and expect his blessings to chase you down and take you over.

marvindoriot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BrenCarter83 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:07 am

Thanks!!! Its definately been a fight to stay encouraged because sometimes there seems to be no end...Prayerful I will be writing back soon about the manifestation.

BrenCarter83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:06 pm

Hi Brenda,

I'm not an interpreter, and these are just my thoughts...

It occurs to me that the bridge that was shaky got you there - and you are in Texas now, yes?

You have avoided obstacles and you have gotten there. The tunnel comes after that in the dream, (and while I don't think things necessarily have to be chronological in dreams) I think that it is significant and that this tunnel is after you arrive safely.

I believe that the tunnel leads down to the basement and out a toilet shoot because now that you have arrived you will need to dig deep and it will be time to cleanse and let go... I believe that this is spiritual/emotional, and perhaps your husband is ready to slip through the process and move on and you need more time and some wise help.

Please feel free to discard what doesn't fit, I don't know you at all, and sometimes knowing (or not knowing) one detail makes the whole "interpretation" off.

I pray that the tough times for you and your children and your husband will be over, I pray that this move will be one that sets you on your feet and brings you blessing. May God be with you in Grace and Peace.

Diane.

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BrenCarter83 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:35 am

Thank you Diane!!! At first I wasnt 100% sure about what emotional/spiritual issues I was stuck on so I inquired of the lord and he showed me in another dream. In that dream (which has been a reoccuring dream) I was at my elementray school and I was crying and up set because I was the oldest in the class and I was leaving. I was talking with my childhood friend and I was upset cause I was going to miss her and because time went by so fast and I didnt get a real chance to enjoy or cherrish the time due to hard situations. I felt like I lost time and greatly missed out. In the dream I was asking her "what happens if we never see each other again." I was thinking about me dying before them because I was older and how I may never get to see them again and the "misfortune" of how such a good time can become just a memory...

So you may be on to something Diane thanks!!!

Last edited by BrenCarter83 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

BrenCarter83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:12 pm

You are welcome :o)

I pray that you will be able to get out of the boiler room and into the sunshine, I pray that the move will have been good for you financially and emotionally/spiritually, I pray that you will be able to stay in touch meaningfully with those you left behind andI pray that the whirlwind will not steal your joy here.

In love, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top