Dream Of Eating and removing a Grey Snake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream Of Eating and removing a Grey Snake

Post by Mykah80 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:31 pm

Hi everyone,

I had this dream last night and its bothering me. Ive just joined so bear with me lol.

Last night I drempt I was with a group of ppl I dont know. We were on the water all in little boats. Then someone let a snake into the water delibertley. It was like a game if we could jump in the water grab something then get out before the snake bit us. I wouldn't play the game it was dangerous because I knew the snake was poisonous. It was fat around the head area and skinny at teh bottom it was dark grey almost silvery black.

A man jumped in the water to rescue a littel girl who was still in the water and he got out with her just in time. Then I saw another man he looked like a wild mountain man lol. Long scruffy blondish hair a little rough looking but tough. He was in another boat and had a sword. I think it was a silver sword. He jumped out of the boat and I saw this happen in slow motion. As he jumped he twisted around in the air like they do on those fighting movies. Then he stabbed the snake near its head as it swam in the water. He lifted up his sword and said I got it.

Everyone cheered and felt realxed again because before I was so scared. Then the dream changed and for some reason we were all eating the snake. It was so gross. It's like I realsied how discusting it was to eat the snake I was trying to get it our of my mouth.

The snake was all stuck in my gums I didn't swallow it I couldn't it was like cement in my mouth and it tasted so gross. I started to pull the meat out from my gums but I was also ripping out parts of my own flesh as well. But I knew it had to be done. It took sooo long to get it all out and then I finally got the last bit which was stuck in my left hand side gum and pulled and pulled and heard this popping sound. The snake was attacked to the roof of my mouth like my skin had grown around it that quickly I pulled on it so hard and as it came out I knew I had ripped some of my flesh out too and it didn't really hurt it was a bit sore. I looked at the meat and the last part was snake skin. It was dull grey and it was a huge piece, I said why the heck did I try to eat snake skin expecially that big? How gross!

Someone said to me did you get it all out? I said yes they said how is your mouth? I said well it's a bit sore but it'll be ok. Then I woke up.

Ok I have dreams all the time and most if the time I know what they are but this one is baffling me. Please help!

Thanks for your help

Mykah80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream Of Eating and removing a Grey Snake

Post by Mykah80 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:56 pm

Ill just ad as well that before the snake was deliberatley released into the water we were having fun the water was calm and peaceful I was enjoying myself with these people. Then I didn't see who it was but I knew the snake was in a blakc bag and was released as a sick joke. Most of the people I was with was discusted and annoyed at this. And I wanted the other man to rescue this little girl who was in the water so badly. And when I saw the wild man with the sword It's liek my mind was willing him to kill it And it's weird it's almost as if I was that wild man and it's almost as if I was the man who rescied the little girl and almost as if I was also the little girl too.

And at the end I did get all of the snake out of my mouth but it took alot of effort to do it. And was really quite schocked to see the large snake skin come out It's like I had no idea that it was in there.

Afterwards I was tired but felt relief.

Ive been thinking mabey this dream has something to do with a certain person I've ejected out of my life recently. To me snake aren't healing or positivecreatures to me snakes represent lies and decit and hurt and pain. This person who I got out of my life seemed on the ourside all ligit etc and Im my spirit I had many doubts and worries about this persons intentions. I think in the end this person thought he was doign and saying the riht things and perhaps was not aware of his lies. I caught him out on embelleshing the truth and during our breif encouter I became more and more confused about everything I felt more disconnected from God but I was liek he became more connected to God and it wasl iek we couldnt have conversations without him correcting me or seeming liek eh was in competition with me. When I comfronted him about it he denied doing that though it totally came acroos like that.

I had soo many bad dreams about him warning dreams that he was a liar etc and when I discussed this with him he blatently told me the demons are mocking me and attacking me he put it all on me basiclly. And said that means we are ment to be together because u r being attacked. Then in the last convo we had he turned it all aroudn on me and said no one Ive ever encoutered has been attacked by demons by knowing me and im not being attacked so it's you.

I told him I didn't think these dreams were sttacks from demons I thought they were warnings but in our last convo I tested him and he lied to me 2 more times about things. I had tried to stop conversing with him but he persued me 2-3 times even when I said to leave me alone for a while etc he ignored it and I let it happen.

So Ive totalyl put my foot down and he has no way of contacting me anymore also I felt sometimes he would tailor scriptures to his own interpreations and i felt it was wrong.

So could this dream be saying to me that I was safe in my boat and happy water can represent gifts of the holy spirit or the holy spirit itself. So I was safe and peaceful and this guy let a snake into my peaceful water playing games with my mind and my spirit. So then God interjected and save me (the little girl) thesent my guardian angel (the wild man) to kill the harm that he was causing me.

Then I realised I was eating it. Perhaps eating up his lies a doctrines etc and then realised in the end what it really was and it had become a part of me in a way so it was hard to get rid of but in the end I did get rid of it and felt great and didn't realise how big and bad it really was?

Like snake skin represents to me showing your trus colors like shedding the skin takign off the old in with the new. I was getting rid of the old the rubbish I had chewed on for a while because of this person not realising the real hard it was causing me.

Also about a week ago I began dreaming I was suffocating etc and I drempt so often of this person hurting me lying to me and I drempt the night before I was on skype iwth this person and when we typed all the spirits aroudn him would mock me and try to hurt me emotionally. And in that dream I ended uo being told to shut the computer someone said slam the door shut and never open it again.

So anyways what do you guys think?

Mykah80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:33 pm

Hello, Mykah80 -

I sure sounds to me like you have understanding as to what your dream means. Praise God that He's given you victory over the deceit of the enemy!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mykah80 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:00 pm

Thanks yea I do feel it's correct. I just had another thought. At the time this person came into my life. I was really hearing from God so clearly I never felt so connected to him in al lmy life. I was helping others aroudn me as well ministering to them and really getting some positive feedback and wins for the Kingdom of God. I really felt for the first time in my life I was really n the right path. When I allowed this person into my life it's like everything changed. Though it was gradual I began to have nightmares not positive or helpful dreams. I was having more headaches and felt drained all the time. I felt confused I also stopped hearing from God so clearly I felt frustrated all the time. It ended up affecting me that I couldn't study or do my work .This person kept telling me I was under attack all the time and I said but this never happened before I met you. He had me conviced that we wer ement to be together nad the devil was trying to push us apart because our connection was strong. But as the weeks worse on I felt more and more drained and tired and sick I let all my priorities in my life go and felt even worse for that.

I tried to get rid of this person a few times as I said and everytime he weiggled his way back in and before I knew what was going on he was controlling every thought I had. He was always on my mind I found it hard to think about God or to pray or to sing to God in my spirit I found everything hard like day to day life all of a sudden was hard. I allowed this person into my life because he found a way to manipulate something God has really shared with me about my future husband.

I should have NEVER told him about that message because he used the images int hat message to convince me it was him. It's liek sometihng overtook my sensibilites and Ibegan to belive him even though the messages and hte images God showed me didn't match at al lto this person. There were a few important traits to my future husband which I felt were literal and not symbolic and this person when I first met him lied to me and then denied lying said ohh I was talking in smybols etc.

So anywayd I felt liek this person wanted to possess my soul lol its drmatic saying that but he was obsessed with me in every way. If I didnt get back to him in a timley manner he would start saying there is a massive distance but it's ok because Gods working on you etc he made me feel something was wrong with me and that God had to fix it but he was being the bigger person by allowing me to be distant etc.

Even though I wasnt distant at all! This person had my 100% attention and he would say well I give 110% and I expect that but its ok I understand your situatiuon etc.

He made me go from a whole happy eprson to a shattered person getting no sleep and confused. So your right it was the devisl tricks he used a so called Christian to spiritually abuse me and I let it happen.

I should have stuck to my gins in the firt place when Ihad a vision of his picture ripping in half and a big red x over his face. I should have stuck to that and not let him wiggle back in. Because when I had that first vision I did tell him that It's not goign to work and I dont want him in my life. But 3 days later he had harrased me enough to convince me it was ok etc and I ignored God's warning. And this guy went on to twist my words when I todl him about my concerns makign out that I hurt him and im taking advantage of him and I somehow cause hi mto sin which was a lie. Im a sensitive person and I have a deep compassion for people and I think because of this compasison and willingess to hlep I end up paying too much of myself on the line and allow others to swoop in a drain my energy because they dont have that happiness and joy that I have. I have this joy and peace because i've worked so very hard building up a strong relationship with Christ and I know others see that and want that too and think they can take it from me and in the end I feel drained and empty and lost.

Ahh I feel like im finally breathing again please pray for me that from now on I will listen to God the first time before I fall for this kind of thing again. I doged a big bullet with this one for sure.

Mykah80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top