Help with interpreting my dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help with interpreting my dream

Post by fabo on Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:07 pm

About 5 months ago I had a dream, in the dream I went to an office somewhere, I realised it was the wrong place so I was coming out. I noticed the gate was closed and I could not get out. A man behind the gate held my hand and tried to help me, but I was still not able to climb over the gate, I remember thinking that if there was a stool, I could stand on it to get over the gate. Eventually I managed to open the gate and I noticed a man on tractor coming through the gate, I remember thinking I better stand aside as I might get crushed. I did not get crushed and I did not go out of the gate.

I have prayed to God and read about what the symbols "gate and tractor mean" but I am still not sure what this dream is about. I would be greatful for some help in interpreting this. Thanks.

fabo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help with interpreting my dream

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:23 pm

Hello, Fabo -

I don't have an interpretation, but I did want to ask you about the dream. When you had the dream (or perhaps it's still the case), did you find yourself in a real-life situation similar to what was going on in the dream? More specifically, where you had a realization that you were not where you were supposed to be and felt the need for change to take place? Perhaps a physical place, but could also be emotional or spiritual circumstances as well.

If something stands out that seems similar, it could help to understand the rest of the actions in the dream.

Blessings,
-mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fabo on Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:05 am

Thanks Mark for responding, at the time of the dream, I was in a job that I needed to get out off as it was stressful including bullying so I had been praying a lot about finding a new job and also being practical and making sure I was actively seeking other roles.

Also at the time I was in a relationship that I was also not happy with, and again I had been praying to God for help.

I am now in a great Job which God had given me a vision about about a month before it happened and I have also come out of the relationship that I was not happy with.

The reason I find the dream I posted confusing is I am not sure if it is work related or relationship related and still do not understand the significance of the man on the tractor and why I did not go out of the gate once man on the tractor had come through.

Thanks for your help, God bless you.
I get a lot of night visions and dreams every week and write them down, some come to pass and make sense, but this is one I have struggled to understand.

fabo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:32 am

Thank you for sharing, Fabo. I'm glad to hear about how God has responded to your prayers for both work and relationship. I read your dream again, and the first thing to come to mind was 2 Cor. 4:8 and how it says that we are "pressed, but not crushed." Since you've already come out of both a work and relationship situation, my thoughts are that the dream doesn't apply to those specific circumstances.

It's possible that it's for a time yet to come, but let me throw one more thing out: I was just thinking that it may be a financial/supply situation? You desired a change in your circumstances, feeling the threat of being crushed, up until the arrival of the man on the tractor - perhaps the arrival of provision.

Again, just a thought. If it doesn't fit, that's fine. Perhaps someone else can offer more clarity.

Take care,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fabo on Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:40 pm

Thanks Mark for your help on this, a lot of what you have said resonates with me, epecially the tractor being some form of provision. I think the dream is probably for a time to come. God bless you.

fabo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top