Wedding Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wedding Dream

Post by writer4him on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:56 pm

I was getting married. I wore a simple blue ankle-length gown with a wide red sash at the waist; not exactly my favorite color combination. The ceremony was simple; just the groom, officiant, me and one other person was there. The groom (I don't remember his face) was in a hurry to leave afterwards but I wanted a picture taken since none of our friends/family were present. I had a camera and one of the others snapped the photo while we were still in the process of posing. Certain that the photo was going to be terrible, I begged for another to be taken.

Another couple came in and this bride-to-be wore a pretty white tea-length dress and a beautiful headpiece that had a short veil. I cannot remember what she looked like but they seemed very relaxed and happy. She came over to me and kindly offered to help by posing with me. It wasn't the logical solution but still seemed to make sense at the time. The second photo was taken with the two of us brides standing shoulder to shoulder in a corner; my groom was nowhere to be found. Strangely, I had to crouch down with my right leg extended uncomfortably in order to fit in the frame.

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wedding Dream

Post by writer4him on Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:44 pm

I was perusing the dream symbols and the wedding symbol info struck a chord within me. In the dream, I felt like my marriage/wedding was a rushed event; the dress not what I would have chosen; I wanted to get it on film to prove the validity of it because it seemed unreal. The groom was gone and I had no proof that the marriage had taken place. Not sure who that other bride was though.

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:48 pm

Why kind of season are you in right now? Are you going through some insecurity issues?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top