Dreams about future spouse and future children

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreams about future spouse and future children

Post by Pandora on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:38 am

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this board and came across it with when searching for answers on dreams about future spouses, and thank God for leading me to other children of God who I can relate to in this matter. Also, I've read a fair amount of topics posted by other members on this subject and am glad to see the faith you have in God in leading you to your spouse.

A little about myself: I'm 27 yrs old, I have always had prophetic dreams and have recently been prophesied over by a true prophet of God that I have been chosen by God to be an end-time prophet to the nations (along with other prophecies, including my future spouse coming soon). Also, I met this prophet in my dream the night before I met her for the first time. The dreams that I receive from God are typically straightforward. I have fought literal demons in dreams(by fought I mean encountering them and calling on Jesus in prayer and awaking up in physical pain from the "battle"), I have even woken up to a demon in my bedroom watching me in the middle of the night. Prior to that happening I received a dream where it was made clear to me that the devil was sending out his demons to keep an eye out on me. Ever since then I began sensing them in my room until that one night when I believe the Lord woke me to see what had been monitoring me. These are called monitoring spirits and their job is to keep an eye on true children of God. If the devil isn't after you then you're no threat to him. I was under demonic attack because of the level the Lord was trying to bring me to. The Lord has taken victory over this situation in my life.

Moving on. Almost exactly a year ago I received a message from a messenger in my dream, he was dressed as a judge/priest. In the dream he was speaking to both of my parents about myself and my sisters. His exact words were "God has someone for your daughters, and they're coming VERY soon."

A few months ago I had a dream where I was kneeling beside my bed, with my eyes closed I lifted my hands and began to worship the Lord. Suddenly two strong hands held my wrist on either side and began lifting me upward. The more I worshiped the higher they lifted me. I knew they were angels and I wanted to see them so I peeked. I didn't see who was holding my hands but I could still feel the strong yet gentle hands holding me. When my praising became weak I could feel myself falling. I opened my eyes to find myself still kneeling by my bedside with mercury falling away from my wrists where the hands held me. Suddenly a boy wearing a pure white gown walking into my room. He told me that the mercury was because he would be born with diabetes. I nodded that I understood. I then walked out of the room into a very long pure white hallway and he followed me out, this time carrying a baby and out came another boy and 2 girls (5 children in total), all of them wearing pure white robes (like the kind angels wear). They were all looking at me and I could sense they were waiting for something. So I asked what was it, and they told me that they were waiting to be born to me. Then the one holding the baby gave the baby to me to hold. And I held him thinking "I knew it! I knew you guys were waiting in heaven for me". You see, I've always had this feeling that there are children waiting to be born to me and it had been confirmed to me.

A few days ago I received another dream (there are many more in between these, but I'm choosing critical ones). In the dream, there was a man that I know of but have never met before. It seemed we had dated about 3 months when he said he had something to give me. He then pulled out a ring and told me that it had belonged to his great great grandfather and was passed down through his family (through marriage). He gave me the ring and I thought to myself, why so soon (we had only dated a few months in the dream). He told me that he knew I was the one because of what he had read about himself in my in book. (I have a book where I write down all the prophecies the Lord gives me, letters that I write to God, and confirmation of those prophecies). He handed me a few sheets of paper that were torn from this book and I read a bit of it and understood. In this pages were prophecies I had been recording about my future spouse and he recognized that it was him that I was writing about.

And finally, 2 nights ago I had a dream where my mother and I were driving and she said to me that my future spouse will be calling me very soon. She gave me a time frame as well. I remember arguing with her, telling her that she was trying to force someone on me. But I know that part was myself, I do have the ability at times to Lucid dream aka wake up within a dream (IRL I argue this with her all of the time, because she does try to force certain people on me). Regardless, the message she gave me I know is God telling me soon. And no, I don't believe a man will call my cell phone, but I do believe by calling me He means contacting me.

I hope this encourages some of you. I encourage you to purchase some sort of book, composition, journal, or whatever you like, to record your dreams. Our God is not a God of confusion, you will know when He speaks. If you feel discouraged that what He has promised you may not occur or is taking too long, remember this: Our God is not a man that He should lie, or a son of man that He should change His mind. What He says He will do, He will do.

Pandora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams about future spouse and future children

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:25 am

Amen! Powerful words of encouragement there! Thank you for sharing!!!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by brittanyivory7 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:47 pm

Amen!...

brittanyivory7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:11 pm

I love what you said about your children waiting in heaven, waiting to be born to you. So incredibly beautiful.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:24 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top