Meeting Dove-solutions/Connie in person

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting Dove-solutions/Connie in person

Post by Daisy on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:10 am

I had a dream I met Connie/Dove-solutions in person. I remember she was wearing these cute heels, and remember thinking that I liked them. We were walking outside on the sidewalk. I felt like we were going to meet someone else from the site in person too. Then Connie noticed that there was a wallet and something else that was dropped on the sidewalk! She seen that there was a little hunched over old lady up ahead that dropped her stuff and ran up to her immediately (she was fast~even in heels)! lol! The old lady took her stuff back, but seemed a bit out of it...like she wasn't all there. Then this wooden privacy gate opened up, and a man who seemed to be in charge of this woman brought the woman in the gate at the end of the sidewalk. Connie and I didn't talk about it, but we were both thinking the same thing. This man seemed like he was taking advantage of this sweet, possibly senile old lady. The weirdest thing is that when connie and I were walking and stuff, we didn't say a word to one another, even at the beginning when I first seen her. We just communicated I guess through our thoughts.

Scene change or possibly a new dream???
I was working for a person who ran a flower/fruit and veggie stand of sorts. I was organizing flowers/arranging them. I think the bunches that I was arranging were baby's breath, but the funny thing is that there was all different colors of babies breath. Dark Pink, Purple, White, soft pink! I never seen that before irl. There were tons of flowers and I was making a pattern out of them to sell them at the end of the street/driveway. I remember thinking what a great job this was, but that it is only seasonal..I would have to find replacement work eventually.

Scene change/diff dream?
I only remember parts of this one, where there were these kids (preteen) in this house (no clue whos). I remember feeling that there wasn't much supervision~seemed like these kids were left unattended for quite some time, and that there was either some kind of abuse/neglect going on. I dont recognize the kids. I had a feeling someone was being held captive for some reason. I remember these boys jumping from the top of these bunk beds, acting pretty rough.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting Dove-solutions/Connie in person

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:08 am

Daisy,

I am not sure what this dream means but am certainly interested to find out. I will pray about it and see what the Lord will reveal. I think maybe the second one is related but not sure about the last one.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:09 am

Daisy what were your feelings in the dream?

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:15 am

In the first part of the dream, I felt like I was accompanying you. Kind of observing. We both didn't care for the guy who took the old lady in his care. I remember thinking how awesome I thought you are. When I think about the dream now, I find it really strange that there weren't any actual words exchanged between you and I.

The second part of the dream, I felt happy to be arranging these flowers. I felt content. Then I realized that this was only seasonal, and that it wouldn't be a permanent position, I felt a little bummed that is wasn't forever.

The last part of the dream is really hazy...I feel like I am leaving out a lot of details, and the flow isn't really there, like I have forgotten a lot of the dream. I remember feeling anxious or stressed about the kids being rough.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:23 am

Dove-Solutions wrote:Daisy,

I am not sure what this dream means but am certainly interested to find out. I will pray about it and see what the Lord will reveal. I think maybe the second one is related but not sure about the last one.

Love in Jesus,

Connie
I felt the same thing...

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:49 pm

Hey Daisy,

I am sure that the Lord will reveal it soon.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:59 am

Hello, you two -

I just had a thought about your dreams, Daisy. Is there someone that you recognize one who is...well, Strong in the Spirit? I was thinking that Connie may represent someone that would benefit you if you served under them for a season, as in your 2nd dream working for the owner of the flower stand. Your first dream would seem to be similar, where you're the observer of someone else in ministry. It was also interesting that you two were very like-minded in that dream.

I don't want to get too specific as to the ministry, but I thought that Connie was once/is involved in deliverance ministry? I'm only throwing that out based on what I thought that I've read in other posts - and I certainly don't want to assign a specific meaning to her in the dream - but it was just a thought if you've felt any interest in that area of ministry.

If this doesn't fit, please disregard it!
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:16 pm

Great thoughts Mark! The thought of PRAYER came to me. I do feel a call to intercession, but am very immature in my development in this area. With my calling I know comes some prophetic visions/dreams, which I am still learning how to use operate properly. Thankfully I found this site. I would LOVE to sit under someone who can mentor me in this area! This gives me something more to pray about...lol. :hooray:

Because Connie and I were in agreement in the dream, the thought also came to mind that maybe I was suppose to be in agreement with Connie for something/someone in prayer..but I was unsure about that and was waiting on a confirmation for that.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:05 am

Hi Daisy,

I have to agree with Mark here. I was thinking the same thing. Maybe the Lord is showing you an example of what that ministry looks like or the type of ministry he wants you to be involved in. Prayer ministry comes from prayer with the Lord and an obedience to his voice about who to pray for. Stay in the word and stay prayerful. Those two things will keep you where you need to be.

I will be glad to help out any way I can.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:38 pm

Dove-Solutions wrote:Hi Daisy,

I have to agree with Mark here. I was thinking the same thing. Maybe the Lord is showing you an example of what that ministry looks like or the type of ministry he wants you to be involved in. Prayer ministry comes from prayer with the Lord and an obedience to his voice about who to pray for. Stay in the word and stay prayerful. Those two things will keep you where you need to be.

I will be glad to help out any way I can.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Thank you Connie!!! You are such a blessing!!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:39 pm

thewhiteshadow wrote:Hello, you two -

I just had a thought about your dreams, Daisy. Is there someone that you recognize one who is...well, Strong in the Spirit? I was thinking that Connie may represent someone that would benefit you if you served under them for a season, as in your 2nd dream working for the owner of the flower stand. Your first dream would seem to be similar, where you're the observer of someone else in ministry. It was also interesting that you two were very like-minded in that dream.

I don't want to get too specific as to the ministry, but I thought that Connie was once/is involved in deliverance ministry? I'm only throwing that out based on what I thought that I've read in other posts - and I certainly don't want to assign a specific meaning to her in the dream - but it was just a thought if you've felt any interest in that area of ministry.

If this doesn't fit, please disregard it!
-Mark
Thank you Mark!!! You are a blessing as well!!! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:17 am

Anytime Daisy, Anytime!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:52 am

Oh boy I love this!!! Amen ya'll!! woo hoo

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:56 pm

Me too!!! :loveit:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:04 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top