Fallen Tree

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fallen Tree

Post by baffling on Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:26 pm

This is a conversation I had with my brother about a dream he had about our sister, Carol.

My brother wrote........

i dreamed of a giant tree in front of the old house that was old and ready to fall everyone there on the block was yelling and warning to call the emergency crews and saying its goung to fall ! the trunks were the size of a school bus and the tree reached very high .A TRUNK FELL IN CAROLS HOUSE who lived in the back top apartment the roof came in and she looked to me to call the ememrgency crew.and i seen people who have been disceased there on the street wacthing .then i was playing in the front some sort of little kids game when i seen some people who seem to work for the city come and ask me if there were something that need to be done with the area and i seen the trunk of the tree they said you can still play on the top of it.but in the end they removed it too from the ground.

Me......

Did you mean a branch fell on the house or a the trunk?
Did you mean to say that the people were diseased as in sick or deceased as in dead?
Who did you think this dream was about when you first woke up?
Is ther any reason Carol came to mind?
Have you been in touch with her or thinking of her?
Did they remove the tree and the roots?

My brother.......

no i wasnt thinking of her but i do pray for everyone multiple times day and night.i seen my godmother going to inside my god mothers house to call the emergency crew.i thought the dream was bad when i woke up in the middle of the night i felt maybe if true it was bad.i thought someone was going to pass away.i dont think normally about carol outside of my dreams i got more of a chance to think of santa clause.i havent spoken to her in close to 10 or 9 years.i thought it strange but i prayed and asked god to confirm the dream.and i dreamed it twice,maybe it was a spirit bothering me i mean at night it has happened to me remember i spoke to you about it.dont know what to think praying and interceding for the family is what god wants.the deceased people was what threw me into confusion and gave me doudt awhole lot but i shared it and there it is.oh by the way it was the branch that fell on the roof that looked like the size of a bus.

baffling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fallen Tree

Post by baffling on Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:48 pm

P.S. This is this second dream my brother has had about his sisters. Recently, he dreamt about three of his four sisters and none of the dreams seem good at all (See my post: Shaving Your Head). I know my brother is very close to God and most of the time his dreams come to pass, but it's hard for him to discern even with prayer because of his living situation (prison). Since he was a child he has been disturbed by evil spirits, that's an understatement, but since he came to know Christ its been much more peaceful for him. His living situation makes it impossible to avoid torment sometimes so he doesn't write me about his dreams unless he is compelled. Very worried feeling now. My family is praying on this one.

baffling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:33 am

In my dreams, trees represent people. However in times past they have also represented this ministry, and the branches represented individual dreams that the Lord was giving interpretations to. I will pray some more on this and get back with you.
God bless you, and grant you peace.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by baffling on Mon May 07, 2012 10:59 pm

This dream manifested in the following manner. The sister in the dream lost her house to the bank and she is in the courts now to try to work out the arrangements to give it up. This is what I believe was the meaning of the dream.

baffling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue May 08, 2012 7:55 am

Oh thank goodness! Like your brother, I was concerned about it meaning a death as well! Thank you for posting the manifestation!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top