Spiritual encounter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spiritual encounter

Post by juewls davis 777 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:38 pm

Hello all, I have not been on here for ages. This dream I had today was so strong and powerful, I really would like an interpretation. I fell asleep this afternoon, into a very deep sleep. I was aware how deep I was in this dream. The dream........I was in a flat, that was high up on a not very nice estate, in a rough part of town. My mother was there at first, helping me against some seedy men that were hanging around in the comunial hallway. I looked out of the window and was quite high up. i remember seeing gangs of youth outside. My mother pointed out that my front door was not safe, that their was a hole and people would be able to get in. I did not feel safe. The next thing I remember were lots of different types of people dancing through my flat and I ended up following a spiritual lady that was dancing with flags. My mother was no longer there. I was alone with the new spiritual people. I told the man that I was a believer, but did not like the control within the church. I said I was in love and did not like the no sexual relations outside of marriage rule. . . . . The man prayed for me and I fell into a deep trance like state. I fell on to the floor and had visions flash before my eyes. I had the word marriage pass my eyes, along with the most beautiful poetry of lovers. I remember feeling in paradise, so to speak. I could not move.......I even remember trying to wake up and not being able to move. The man said I must follow this path! When I did wake up, I received am message from the man I am in love with. Please any interpretatons anyone. Would be very much appreciated. Thank you.x

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiritual encounter

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:48 pm

Hey Juewls huggins It's really good to see you again!!!

That's a really interesting dream and I love the part about the poetry :hearts:

Just my thoughts but maybe God was letting you know that the man you're in love with loves you and that God approves. I think that possibly the poetry part had something also to do with him sending you the message the next day. Just my thoughts :)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:35 am

Ahhhhh thank you for your nice thought's. X

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:10 pm

You're welcome juewls thumbs