Dream of two cars colliding?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of two cars colliding?

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:41 am

PLEASE READ THIS POST INSTEAD - THANKYOU!

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t15180-2-dreams-the-same-car-no-handbrake

Hello everyone, hoping you're all well :)

IRL I use two cars, one blue and one white.

In my dream I was in my actual driveway moving both cars one by one out of the driveway (it didn't make any sense) I'd go to the white car, move it a certain distance then run back to the blue car and move it. When I went back to the white car I moved it then got out and realised I'd left the hand break off and it rolled into the blue car smashing the back of it. I was distraught as both these cars are actually my parents, and not my own.

I read the part of the Dreams dictionary that says that the car can be symbolic for your life, but it didn't mention car accidents...

Last edited by lionheartedgirl on Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of two cars colliding?

Post by lola21st on Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:56 pm

Just thoughts...

In my own dreams car accidents have been meant either some type of clash (i.e., argument/conflict). If it's not a serious accident, I often end up 'running into' someone IRL soon after the dream (meaning that I cross paths with someone that I haven't seen in a long time....)...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:18 pm

Hello, Lionheartedgirl -

I wanted to share my thoughts as well. Can you think of anything going on in your life where you're involvement in more than one thing seems to divide your attention or efforts in a way that just doesn't seem to make sense? If so, the two (assuming it's only two things) maybe be coming to a clash (like Lola said).

Don't know if it's something where it makes more sense to choose one over the other to avoid a problem or not...

Another thing to consider is your feelings of being distraught. If there was a clash of these two things, would you feel the same way? I'm wondering (since these were your parents' cars) if it represents some areas of responsibility given to you from someone else?

These are only my thoughts and not an interpretation, but they may help you identify the areas that the dream speaks of.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:17 pm

These feelings of being distraught and divided attention definitely ring true. I I feel far from God and a little lost..

Last edited by lionheartedgirl on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:26 pm

Thankyou for your comments BTW.

Do you think this dream could be a warning that I need to now choose this new life over my old one, instead of trying to do both?

Last edited by lionheartedgirl on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:47 pm

Sorry I keep adding to this..

I just remembered another scene - I was in my house and I saw one of the friends and she was stealing from my dads wardrobe and I caught her.

Is this a sign that she can't be trusted?

Last edited by lionheartedgirl on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:23 pm

Could I get a confirmation of this? Thanks :)

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:11 pm

Hi lionhearted,

For your discernment, discard what does not rest for you, my thoughts, not interpretation neccesarily.

It is interesting to me that the hand brake, or commonly called the "emergency brake" on the white car was taken off, which caused the collision.
You said you made a "break" from friendships that were damaging to you, and that is a wise thing to do.

It is after the fact that the second guessing came in.

No matter how you "feel" now that you have taken a big step, when you look at the reasons why you made the changes you did, are they still the same?

Believing in faith in what He has for you as you walk out your salvation in Him.

Peace,

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:56 pm

I like your interpretation of the "brake" - maybe without these friends I feel vulnerable and unsafe? out of control? That does resound with me.

Yes the reasons are still the same. I feel they are valid and I have older Christians confirm this. I see now that - as you say- they are simply my feelings. Thankyou for commenting!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top