Ice Skating Angel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ice Skating Angel

Post by Daisy on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:54 am

I had a dream I was at this dance studio, people were learning all kinds of dances and stuff. Then I seen my pastors daughter ice skating on this indoor pond. She is a very confident woman irl, and has many talents (singing, acting,dancing, public speaking etc). I didn't know she could ice skate too. I went over by her (irl I wouldn't purposely approach her, I dont know her very well), and asked her if I could join her. She laid down on the side of the rink, where there was snow and brush piled up (bushes and stuff). She started turning her head to the left and to the right...trying to get snow in her hair. She said something about the snow helped her to skate better. I laid down on the ice a little ways away from her on the ice, and a beautiful ANGEL came swooping down and hovered over me! She was so beautiful~pastel pink and blue colors swirled all around! She took a big breath and blew a huge breath over me! She said I would be filled with confidence from here on out! I could see my chest arise, and my body fill up from the breath! Kind of like when someones chest arises during cpr~but much more dramatic...it was like my whole body was filled up (I must have been deflated...lol)! :angel:

Then I woke up!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ice Skating Angel

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:29 am

Oh praise the Lord for the confidence to do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens you!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:57 am

AMEN!!! happy dance :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:57 pm

What awesomeness woo hoo Cheering :hooray:

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:50 pm

Just read this on Wikipedia....Confidence can be a self-fulfilling prophecy as those without it may fail or not try because they lack it and those with it may succeed because they have it rather than because of an innate ability. Self-confidence does not necessarily imply 'self-belief' or a belief in one's ability to succeed. For instance, one may be inept at a particular sport or activity, but remain 'confident' in one's demeanor, simply because one does not place a great deal of emphasis on the outcome of the activity When one does not dwell on negative consequences one can be more 'self-confident' because one is worrying far less about failure or the disapproval of others following potential failure. One is then more likely to focus on the actual situation which means that enjoyment and success in that situation is also more probable. Belief in one's abilities to perform an activity comes through successful experience and may add to, or consolidate, a general sense of self-confidence

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:52 pm

How much more are we to succeed when we have GOD-CONFIDENCE!!!!
woo hoo :hooray: woo hoo

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:10 am

A Big AMEN to THAT!!!!! :loveit:

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:33 pm

:hooray: sweet dreams 2

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:47 pm

wow this is an awesome blessing!! what a great dream PTL You are blessed Daisy!!!

I also pray for self confidence.. alot

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:52 pm

thank you Sister!!! God knows the one thing I lack, is self confidence.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:52 pm

Excited for this one to manifest.... happy dance

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:57 pm

Partial Manifestation: I did want to add to this...the very next day after this dream...I had an important court date on a side of town I had NO clue where to go! I got lost not once but twice...and was starting run late because of it. All of a sudden a postal worker came and noticed I was lost, and had me follow him directly to the court! I believe this dream IS about God adding to my confidence into my life for SURE, but I believe it has a dual meaning because that postal guy I believe was a literal angel to me that day..guiding me in the right direction right at the right time!! I even told him 'Thank you so much, you are an angel!!!' I made it right in time for court that day!!!

Last edited by Daisy on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:57 am; edited 2 times in total

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:01 pm

Yes !! i believe that daisy!! GOd sends His angels to help us...

whats that verse in the Bible i think in Hebrews about entertaining angels...

GOds so awesome!!!! PTL

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:02 pm

:praiseg-d: Amen

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:52 am

woo hoo :loveit:

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:47 am

Sponsored content