FUTURE SPOUSE? PLEASE I NEED SOME INSIGHT.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FUTURE SPOUSE? PLEASE I NEED SOME INSIGHT.....

Post by SWEET_ANGEL on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:45 pm

I am not married or seeing anyone. In this dream I am in a church standing at the altar in a wedding dress. The church is decorated for a wedding and full of people. The ceremony seem to be going on. The strange thing is that I am at the altar with no groom. All of a sudden this man came walking out the side and right to the altar and he had another guy with him. Strange thing is they didn't have on wedding attire. The man that walk out first walk up to me and I knew he was the groom. I immediately jump in his arms and he just held me real tight. That was the end of the Dream. 3 Months later I met this man that I saw in my dreams. We are friends but he hasn't expressed any feelings toward me. However I do feel like there is an interest.....

SWEET_ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FUTURE SPOUSE? PLEASE I NEED SOME INSIGHT.....

Post by SWEET_ANGEL on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:38 pm

tornado I'm sure these are what my thoughts look likein my head! I'm trying to make some sense of this......HELP

SWEET_ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ccov on Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:25 am

This seems to be a very encouraging dream. How long ago did you have it? I'm not an interpreter, but I am curious... Did you get a good look at the other guy, what did he look like? I ask because it may have been the Holy Spirit bringing your mate to you (how cool is that). How do you know that the guy in your dream is the one you met in real life? I'm not trying to cast doubt, but I'd like to learn from your experience so that I might be able to apply it in my life. Do you remember how you felt in the dream and then when you woke up?

ccov

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWEET_ANGEL on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:46 am

Hi CCOV, Well let's see. In the dream, again there were two guys. The guy (maybe my future husband) that came up to me in this dream had really distinctive features. The second guy was in the background behind him but remember how he looked as well. When I met my friend I didn't think about my dream, but about a month later the dream was brought back to my rememberance. It hit me like a Ton of Bricks! The same features from the height, body frame, complexion. My friend fits the description to a tee. The feature that stood out in my dream was his facial hair. His sideburns were connected to his beard,thin mustache. Everytime I see him it reminds me of this dream. It goes deeper though, as for the other guy he fits the description of my friends younger brother that's always with him. So in my heart, I feel like its him, but yet there isn't any talk of him wanted to date me or to see me on a deeper level.......

SWEET_ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:51 am

Hi sweet-angel...have you checked out daphs testimony yet about her husband?? If not, here is the link...its very powerful....

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/f39-husband-testimony

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWEET_ANGEL on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:22 am

Hi DAISY! No I haven't ! I will check it out now though.......thanks for sharing!

SWEET_ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle's wings on Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:39 am

Hi . Just a few pointers to help u understand your dream- ;)D part that stood out to me was d fact that d 'groom' was not in wedding clothes. How did that make you feel? I had a similar dream about someone I once dated and that part of d dream stuck out to me as he wasn't appropriately dressed for our wedding(in d dream). Then IRL, things didn't work out between us and we didn't eventually get married. However, allow d Holy Spirit lead u and not allow what you think get in the way. God's blessings now and always

Eagle's wings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWEET_ANGEL on Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:03 pm

Hi EAGLES WING! I felt complete in the dream when we embrassed, but funny thing is when I woke up and thought about the dream I was rebuking the devil! I had another guy that I was interested in at the time and the guy in my dream isn't the type of guy that normally peeks my interest. I have been praying the Gods Will to be done in my life concerning marriage.........its whoever he says.

SWEET_ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWEET_ANGEL on Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:56 am

More Input please!

SWEET_ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:20 am

Sweet Angel...this is one of those dreams where you need to REALLY personally seek the Lord on. Whenever I see dreams of possible spouses posted, I'm alarmed because you don't want to open yourself up to "opinions" that may throw you off of what God is truly trying to convey to you. I would take this back to the Lord and allow him to unveil, in his timing.

Many of my dreams of my future spouse weren't revealed until years after I had them. I'm not saying it will take that long for you, but if God gives us dreams, it's because he's communicating something to the dreamer. No one knows the meaning of it except for the person who gave the dream in the first place. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for people helping and sharing their thoughts, but there are those "certain" dreams that I feel should be left to the Author of the dream...and this is one of them! I would have been messed up if I would have moved out on some of my dreams thinking that they were symbolic because some of them were literal. I would have been doubly messed up if I would have moved out on some of my other dreams because I thought they were literal, yet they were symbolic. Beware of dreams that involve certain people. You have to make sure that God is really saying what you THINK he's saying.

Hope this helps...Blessings to you...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWEET_ANGEL on Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:23 pm

Cholette big hug 2 Thank you so much! This is worth more than any feedback that I could receive.......WISDOM! (Wisdom is The Principle Thing) I will continue to seek the Lord about these dreams, because there are several. Even others are having about me and this same gentleman. Its about his Will and his Divine Timing! Amen

SWEET_ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:44 pm

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top