Room decor in Halloween theme

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Room decor in Halloween theme

Post by Freeprincess on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:19 pm

I had a dream that I hired a decorator to design & decorate a room in my apartment. For some reason I didn't talk to her about what I wanted or she didn't ask me in detail what I wanted. It just seemed that she was going to do it and she looked sophisticated enough that I trusted her to make it decent. No matter what the style was I thought I would like it because of the way she dressed herself and her mannerisms. AFterwhile I decided to go look at the room to see how it was coming along. To my surprise she had it decorated with halloween decor. Black and orange, some jack-0-laterns, and a coffee table made out of twigs. I looked at the coffee table and tried to look on the bright side by saying that it was well crafted...trying to accept the room the way it was. At the end of the dream I remember a man looking inspecting it like I would inspect it.

Freeprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Room decor in Halloween theme

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:01 pm

Just some of my thoughts.
This is my first impression "judging a book by it's cover". In your dream you are judging this woman's ability and Beliefs by how she is dressed. You gave her free run and didn't even keep her in check to make sure that she didn't do any unGodly decor in your home. Halloween is blatantly satanic.
Sheep in Wolves Clothing!!! Could there be anyone in your life who you are afraid to ask what they believe because you really want to believe she is saved? Someone could be trying to trick you into thinking they are one thing but really something else and trying to get you to trust them so that they can do what they want without you asking questions until it's too late? I don't know. It's not an interpretation and you don't have to accept any of it.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeprincess on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:28 pm

Thank you for your thoughts. I think you may be onto something. I think it may be someone who has motives that may not be so pure...maybe she doesn't even realize it...and maybe her own agenda which may have manipulation involved. I think I know who it is. I've been wondering if trusting her maybe isn't the best thing to do...though I have some. This person is a believer.

Then again I had the dream the day before I was going to get my hair cut. I have been asking the Holy Spirit to guide me. I know it is a little thing, but it's important to me to get the right person. This is a new salon. It could just be that Holy Spirit was just trying to tell me I wouldn't be happy with the cut and the eyelash tint.

But I'm paying attention to it that it may be about the person I mentioned above who is a believer I've been trusting...maybe too much... Maybe trusting her is not going to be an outcome I would want...

Freeprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:53 pm

Well, ask God who He wants you to get a haircut from!
I bet that the Holy Spirit is giving you those feelings for a reason. I'd put her on hold and find someone else esp. since you are questioning things about her. I wish I had done that with some friends I have.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeprincess on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:20 am

I'm putting a couple people on hold right now....

Good idea...I will ask the Lord who He wants me to get a haircut from...

thanks!

Freeprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:09 pm

You're welcome. Let me know what God tells you and the outcome of the haircut :hallelujah:

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeprincess on Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:08 pm

As of right now...that is tonight....I feel this dream indicates that I have trusted someone...because I hired them...and they are or will possibly/probably take what I've shared with them to their benefit in manipulation. I have trusted others like this before. I have a problem with being able to choose the right person to share with. I don't know how to discern who is trustworthy and who isn't. So I end up "hiring" the person...trusting them...and it usually ends up in an unpleasant outcome. So I feel the Lord has shown me this issue to warn me that this may happen again because I've trusted the person...but also to give me instructions on how to do it next time. In the dream I wished I would have informed her first of what I wanted and what my style was. Now I need to figure out to translate that into who to trust in relationships with what I share.

I think with the haircut thing...that the Lord could have been pointing to that too. But not sure.

Freeprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:08 am

That sounds just like your dream!!

I know what you mean. I used to tell people Everything (confiding in people). I won't go into the background of that. I always end up getting hurt and God subtly helped me to not cast my pearls before swine.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeprincess on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:36 pm

Hi Hind's Feet,
Tomorrow the person I mentioned above...or at least the person I think is the one in the dream...will be meeting with leadership at the church I went to. I feel there may be a possibility that she may twist some things I've said to the leadership or not make things clear to the leadership should she say anything about me. I know something that not very many people know about in regards something the leadership has been doing and I disclosed it to this person out of trusting her because it was an area of distress for me. Yet, no one asked me not to say anything...I was never told by anyone, including the leadership not to tell anyone about it. So the leader may regard this as an attack from me. In the dream the person "crafts" a table out of twigs. Table to me is something you bring to someone. And to me that may be whatever this woman brings to the leadership. I would like to ask you for prayers regarding that meeting tomorrow. That if there be any craftiness that the leader would be able to see through it. And also the leader would consider talking to me about it rather than drawing conclusions. That no manipulation could occur. And that the "room" be decorated with beauty and things of God and not of "halloween". I hope you get this. The meeting is at 6pm central.
thanks.

Freeprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:29 pm

Ok, I've prayed what you said. Let me know what happens tonight!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeprincess on Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:54 pm

The meeting was cancelled. It was a meeting between the person I had trusted and shared things with and the leadership. I don't know why it was cancelled. But I felt God was protecting me when I heard it wasn't held. Thanks for praying.

Freeprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:11 pm

Your welcome! I'm glad it was cancelled for you. God is good to us!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by globalhealth4 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:52 am

Freeprincess im not interepeting anything, im just giving you advice on learning how to descern as my grandmother gave me a very long time ago. Now she can read you like a book without judging from herself. She hears the Holy Spirit out while the person is talking. She is well seasoned shall I say.

Always ask God for what you need. Believe you recieved it and practice on hearing Him/HS when they speak. But to able to this, you will have to BE QUIET. When meeting someone or your around alot of people, just be quiet and listen. Listen to them and you'll learn very fast how to hear that suttle and quiet voice inner your spirit telling you something about that person IF God WANTS you to know something about them. You won't hear things all the time because there may be no need to. but when it is, you will hear.

Hope this helps and I explained it right.

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeprincess on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:22 pm

Thanks Globalhealth4,

I will try to excercise doing that...hoping the Lord will increase my discernment and not my tendency to judge someone because of an impression but to hear His voice...

Freeprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by globalhealth4 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:38 pm

oh no problem...your welcome happy dance

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:01 pm

Freeprincess wrote: At the end of the dream I remember a man looking inspecting it like I would inspect it.

Freeprincess wrote:

Then again I had the dream the day before I was going to get my hair cut. I have been asking the Holy Spirit to guide me. I know it is a little thing, but it's important to me to get the right person.

The dream could be about both the person in the church and where you get your hair cut. It seems to me that the man in the dream cares about your welling being just like you do, or maybe even more, if you know what I mean. So if you think it is important to pray about where you get your hair cut so does HE. At a hair place there is a lot of touch and talk going on. Just some thoughts to encourage you.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeprincess on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:52 pm

I think that man that was looking over the coffee table was my husband. Most of the time when things happen in a bad way, he is comforting, supportive and tries to help me look at the bright side of things.

Freeprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:56 am

That is very good to have a husband like that. Just a thought here. I was listening to a series of messages on dream interpretation by a prophet that is pretty seasoned. He said often times the Holy Spirit appears as a faceless or unknown individual. For the spirit does not come to speak of Himself. Again just a thought for you to seek the Lord on.

John 16:13-15

King James Version (KJV)

13Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

15All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeprincess on Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:12 pm

I did go to the Salon and got my haircut. It was a very interesting and unique setting. The Salon is actually an individual room and the Beautician "owns" it as her own business & it was named separately from the other 'rooms/salons'. I had a groupon for a cut and foil color. I discussed the haircut, which I am fairly happy with, but I wish I would have discussed more on the hair foils. She gave me 'stripes' of blonde. She used the word "blending in" and "depth". Guess I didn't understand what she meant. But it wasn't as bad as it could have been had I not been warned to discuss things with her...even though in some ways it is sort of costumey and unnatural...it's obvious I have hair color...not my style...I like natural.

I do think the dream was about two things. The woman I trusted with some things maybe I shouldn't have and the haircut.

The man could have been the representation of the Holy Spirit. Maybe it was a way of Him teaching me something...like to look into it more deeper with more insight. And also that He does care meticulously about things and outcomes in my life.

Freeprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top