It won't be long...............is what she said to me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It won't be long...............is what she said to me

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:16 pm

Ok,
Ya'll.....I have been having back to back dreams lately. This one was interesting to me. I don't know if you are familiar with the House of Payne TV show. This dream involved characters from the show. To give u some background, i have been praying about my husband, and the prophetic word came in January of this year that he would manifest this year. He would be solidified. So i have been praying about him and for him. God has given me some interesting dreams lately...Last week I posted one called Babies on my shoulders....I had this dream after I asked God if I could just see him. Now I am having this one...Well...my dream started off like this:

I was in a store that looked like it used to be an old gas station that was converted into something else. It was kind of raggedy on the outside. But as I out the door, I saw a man that resembled Calvin, off of the House of Payne show...He is married to Miranda on the show...that's my name in real life...anyhoo (Holy Ghost lightbulb moment, WOW) He was dressed in a white wifebeater, white jeans with a belt on that had a silver studded buckle on the front. We were talking to each other like we knew each other. While he was talking he spoke to a guy who resembled malik on the show...he resembled him, but was heavier set and older...and a little funnier looking. So then me and calvin began walking towards the parking lot on the side...and there was a big nice...glorious looking white cadillac escalade on 24's parked next to a rinky dink looking black van. The van looked like it was spray painted black..and it was in the style of one of those...old toyota vans...(a chinese/japanese looking van). So we were talking, someone pulled up and he talked to them, and we continued on. I walked to the van (that was my car) and talked about it like it way my current car...how I had had it for 5 years, etc. and he was encouraging me about the car. So then, the next scene, I was standing on the side of a car ( i believe it was the black van) and some school aged kids came up...one was a set of twins looked like they were about 12, looked like they were biracial, they were chubby..had freckles, and brownish blondish, almost mustardy colored hair (they were kinda funny looking) and walked to a fence, where calvin was on the other side, and they were trying to climb over it. Then three boys, again around age 12 came around the van...two were beating up one boy...one of the boys had redish brown hair, and it was kinda long, al little past ear length...the boy they were beating up was chubby, and I pulled the boys off of him, and said, ya'll know ya'll wrong for beating him up, he hasn't done anyting to you! The little boy that was being beat up looked at me, he had a black eye...and then it was as if someone had called him and he walked around the side of the van and left. I said something to the other two boys that made them cry, and cower by a nearby tree.

The next scene, calvin was standing next to me, and we were in front of the same fence, and there were a lot of young boys and girls ranging from ages 8-12 sitting on the ground in front of us, and he was talking to them. That was the end of that scene.

In the next scene, I was sitting in this big cafeteria looking place, and there was a woman sitting right across from me. She had her hair pulled back in a ponytail, it was black, and she was a medium skinned black woman. It was just me and her at the table, and she looked me in the eye and said..."It won't be long. It won't be long. He's gonna come and sweep you off of your feet. He's gonna be somebody new, off the street. It won't be long." And that was the end of my dream. Any insight?

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It won't be long...............is what she said to me

Post by Cholette on Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:06 pm

Have you read this post by Daphanie? It may help you understand some things...HOPEFULLY!

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t15004-is-this-dream-about-my-future-mate#82332

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:13 pm

Wow......it did Cholette...thanks!

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:17 am

Um yeah I think this is you're answer honey! Hang in there!!!! and HANG ON TO THIS ONE (dream) happy dance

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:20 am

i'm thinking too, that the other dream about the babies will come into play as well with this future guy. I think there's some kind of ministry or something where ya'll will be ministering to kids (maybe spiritual kids) that need you. I dunno...just a thought there... but I def. saw a connection.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:03 am

Hmmmmm....interesting! Well....I can't wait! God knows he is something else...my cries for him are becoming louder and louder! I need him right about now...I think he will add some balance to my life....

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:05 am

my husband that is....lol...let me clarify....well...he must be soon to come, because I knwo he is going to manifest this year............HALLELUJAH!

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:04 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top