Impressing George Clooney and a boy on a bike

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Impressing George Clooney and a boy on a bike

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:58 am

I had a dream that I was near a busy highway. There was a little boy there on a bike. I started to help him, and take care of him (getting him away from the busy highway to safety). Somehow George Clooney comes into the dream, and he was impressed by my care-taking of this child. Somehow I ended up in George Clooney's house. I was starting to organize this house, and there was A LOT of work to be done. I started on my tasks...the boy was still with me at the house. This boy did not belong to me in the dream.

NO CLUE on this one, all thoughts and help appreciated...

Scratch Chin

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Impressing George Clooney and a boy on a bike

Post by Freeprincess on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:05 pm

How do you feel about George Clooney? Positive? Negative? Did you feel any anxiety in the dream about him?

Freeprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:37 am

No anxiety about George in the dream. It wasn't really a super big deal that he was a star in the dream. I wasn't like stressing or freaking out, like 'O my gosh, george clooney!!!' or anything like that. IRL, I dont really have many feelings about him...He is handsome, and we all know that they haven't found a beautiful or special enough woman who can get him to commit to marriage yet....I didn't have thoughts of this in the dream though. I wasn't having thoughts of trying to be a couple with him or anything.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeprincess on Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:25 pm

where else in your life do you feel a lot of work has to be done?

Freeprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:27 pm

Good question! Besides the everyday organizing, and responsibilities of being a mom and wife, and taking care of the household...not much else...but trust me...thats work enough... lol!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:18 pm

I am thinking that part of this may be about something that I, or someone else is afraid to commit to....cant think of anything right of hand though...

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:21 pm

Freeprincess wrote:where else in your life do you feel a lot of work has to be done?
I am def going to be praying about this...thank you freeprincess.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeprincess on Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:58 am

Hi Daisy,

Did your dream manifest yet? Did you get anymore on what you think the meaning of it is? scratching chin

Hope you are doing well,
Free Princess.

Freeprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:23 am

Not all the way sure yet, but I feel like it has a lot to do with me committing to something. Thanks SO MUCH for your help freeprincess!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:10 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top